You are here
Wound Healing: Science & Industry holds its 17th Annual Conference in New York City
NEW YORK, June 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The Peter Sheehan Diabetes Care Foundation is hosting its 17th Annual Wound Healing: Science & Industry (WoundHSI) Conference Thursday and Friday, June 20-21, 2019 at Apella, Alexandria Center for Life Sciences, in New York City.
WoundHSI uniquely convenes wound care leaders across the multidisciplinary spectrum of academic, industry, policy, and clinical stakeholders in a setting and scale conducive to impactful discussion and long-term collaborations.
In its 17th year, WoundHSI is designed to give participants the opportunity to network, engage in hands-on problem solving, and learn about the latest advances in wound healing and amputation prevention. Participants benefit from engaging in sessions and panels, without any intellectual restrictions.
Dates: Thursday and Friday, June 20-21, 2019
Location: Apella at the Alexandria Center for Life Sciences, 450 East 29th Street
New York City
- Regenerative Medicine & Novel Therapies
- Novel Biomarkers & Diagnostics
- Biofilms & Antimicrobials
- Wound Management
- Value-Based Care & Payment Models
- Regulatory Strategies
- Industry Partnership Opportunities
- Industry (scientists, clinical specialists, R&D leadership, business development, early-stage investors)
- Academia (PhDs, fellows, students)
- Clinical (general practitioners, vascular and cardiovascular specialists, surgeons, podiatrists, physical therapists, nurses, related wound care providers)
Questions? Contact 212-332-8008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wound-healing-science--industry-holds-its-17th-annual-conference-in-new-york-city-300865495.html
SOURCE Peter Sheehan Diabetes Care Foundation