You are here
Weight Loss Services Market Worth $21.1 Billion By 2025 | CAGR: 8.4%: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 26, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global weight loss services market size is expected to reach USD 21.1 billion by 2025 expanding at a CAGR of 8.4%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising cases of obesity and resultant health consciousness along with increased per capita healthcare expenditure are the key factors fueling the market growth. Obesity is among the major health concerns that lead to a number of associated diseases or complications, such as diabetes, Cardiovascular Diseases (CVDs), and cancers. For instance, as per WHO, in 2016, more than 1.9 billion adults were overweight, out of which around 650 million people were obese.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Fitness equipment segment is estimated to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period due to advancements by key companies, in terms of technology and equipment
- Consulting services is projected to expand at the highest CAGR due to their cost-effectiveness as compared to other services
- APAC is expected to be the fastest-growing regional market in future. Increasing cases of obesity and diabetes due to changing lifestyles are anticipated to drive the region's growth
- Some of the key companies in the global weight loss services market are Atkins Nutritionals, Inc.; Nutrisystem, Inc.; Herbal Life International, Inc.; Apollo Endosurgery, Inc.; Johnson Health Tech; WW International, Inc.; Kellogg Co; Amer Sports; Cynosure, Inc.; and Diet Health, Inc.
Read 98 page research report with TOC on "Weight Loss Services Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Payment (Out of Pocket, Private Insurance), By Equipment (Fitness, Surgical), By Services (Consulting, Fitness Center), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 -2025" at https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/weight-loss-services-market
Such instances are expected to encourage people to maintain proper health to help lower the risk of such chronic health issues, thereby augmenting market growth. Key companies in the market are focusing on the development of new ways for weight loss, such as Zumba, sports-specific performance training, aquatic exercise classes, and weight loss supplements. For instance, in August 2018, Herbalife International launched Herbalife24 ACHIEVE protein bar, a convenient, energy-providing snack. This product launch may increase the company's popularity among athletes worldwide. Hence, such initiatives are anticipated to drive the market.
Grand View Research has segmented the global weight loss services market on the basis of equipment, service, payment, and region:
Weight Loss Services Equipment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Fitness Equipment
- Cardiovascular Equipment
- Strength Training Equipment
- Infrared Light Therapy Equipment
- Surgical Equipment
- Bariatric Surgery Equipment
- Non-invasive Surgical Equipment
Weight Loss Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Fitness Centers
- Slimming Centers
- Consulting Services
- Other Services
Weight Loss Services Payment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Private Insurance
- Out of Pocket
Weight Loss Services Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Medical Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Neurovascular Intervention Devices Market - The Neurovascular Intervention Devices Market growth can be attributed to factors such as an increase in the target patient base, technological advancements, improving medical reimbursement in mature economies and expanding healthcare infrastructure.
- Infectious Vaccines Market - Infectious vaccines market is expected to witness a growth of over 12% CAGR over the forecast period owing to growing prevalence of chronic diseases such as HIV, Cancer, diabetes and Alzheimer.
- Glucose Monitoring Device Market - The global glucose monitoring device is expected to witness a rising demand on account of increasing prevalence of diabetes on a global level.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter