You are here
Vystar® Begins Soft Launch of Vytex® Cloud Bed-in-a-Box via Rotmans
- Luxuriously soft supportive comfort, resilience and breathability
- Thicker mattress and the ultimate plush covering
- 6 sizes, 3 levels of softness
- World’s purest, naturally anti-microbial, odor-free and virtually allergen free latex
- Made of globally patented deproteinized Vytex latex
- Sustainably sourced Vytex latex for ultra-long life, yet completely biodegradable.
WORCESTER, Mass., Jan. 22, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vystar® Corporation (OTCPink: VYST) today began the New England soft launch of Vytex® Cloud Bed-in-a-Box Collection of 100% all natural latex mattresses in three levels of support.
The Bed-in-a-Box concept is a hit with consumers - transforming the $30 billion dollar a year mattress industry. Industry Bed-in-a-Box sales grew by 60% in 2017. In a society that is now comfortable with online sales and enjoys the convenience of to your door delivery, Bed-in-a-Box sales now account for nearly 30% of all mattress sales.
“Having spent 50 years in the furniture and bedding retail industry, it is rare to see a product category explode almost overnight like Bed-in-a-Box has,” stated Steve Rotman, CEO of Vystar and of Rotmans Furniture and Carpet. “We applied our expertise gained from decades of direct interactions with hundreds of thousands of New England consumers at Rotmans Furniture to help develop the high quality Vytex® Cloud Bed-in-a-Box with the convenience of online ordering and fast delivery right to your door. We’re proud to have Rotmans be the first retailer to offer the Vytex Cloud Bed-in-a-Box, manufactured by Symbol, at both our brick and mortar and online stores. Vystar will soon be rolling it out to other major online retailers.
Vystar’s 3-D video tour allows you to explore the bedding showroom at Rotmans Furniture including Vytex Cloud Bed-in-a-Box fully expanded and ready to use, looking just as posh as the traditional mattresses. As you tour the showroom, you’ll also spot the recently introduced Vytex natural rubber latex mattress toppers and pillows. Click here for the Rotmans Vytex Cloud 3-D video tour.
Those who want the traditional experience of seeing and feeling a mattress before purchasing, can test them in person at Rotman’s Furniture in Worcester, Mass., and still enjoy a free 100-day Vytex Cloud trial with complete satisfaction guaranteed.
Rotman noted, “Customers love it for life. You’ll sleep better on the soothing, uplifting support of an eco-friendly Vytex Cloud mattress whose natural breathability, and resilience provide supportive comfort for years. A better sleep means more energy for life.”
Buying a new superior quality mattress conveniently from home has never been easier:
- Visit Vytex Rotmans.com or visit the Rotmans Furniture store at 725 Southbridge St, Worcester, MA.
- Select the support level of the mattress -- firm, plush or super plush. The 9-inch thick mattress - one of the thickest currently available from any bed in a box retailer - is wrapped in a high quality, quilted organic cotton over Joma™ wool cover that sets new standards of quality for the bed in the box market.
- Enter shipping address and form of payment – PayPal and all major credit cards accepted.
- When Vytex Cloud Bed-in-a-Box arrives, place the easy to carry 14 X 14 x 36 inch box atop your bed frame.
- Carefully open, wait two minutes for it to fully expand, revel in its beauty and comfort for the next 20 years.
Consumers have their choice of Twin, TwinXL, Full, Queen, King and California King sizes in Firm, Plush or Luxury Plush density. Vytex Cloud Mattresses come with a high quality, quilted organic cotton over Joma™ wool cover for natural airflow. Vytex mattresses include a 100 day free trial with satisfaction guaranteed or your money back, plus a 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Enhance your Vytex Cloud Bed-in-a-Box by adding Vytex Cloud Pillows and an optional topper to ensure your comfort from head to toe. Order yours today at Amazon.com.
About Vytex foam
Vystar’s multi-patented technology means Vytex foam stays springier over the long-term, providing 20 or more years of decadently perfect sleep support. You can enjoy Vytex Cloud Bed-in-a-Box for years and appreciate that it is more environmentally friendly from production through its end of life after which it completely biodegrades.
Vytex® is the healthiest, purest pillow material, offering the ultimate in comfort and durability:
- Retains bouncy resilience for decades;
- Buoyantly supports, and cradles your entire body without pressure points whether sleeping on front, back or side, enabling easy movement.
- Virtually allergy and odor free. Multi-patented deproteinization process removes over 99.8% of natural rubber’s proteins that cause latex allergies and odor.
- Vytex deproteinization results in a 90% stronger bond for a more durable latex;
- Breathability ensures sweat-free comfort, resists moisture absorption and bacteria;
- Vytex is naturally antimicrobial and repels bedbugs and dust mites;
- Is naturally whiter (without bleach or dyes) and won’t discolor like petrochemical based memory foam or polyurethane foam.
- Is sustainably produced;
- Uses less water and bleaching agents, ammonia and other chemicals during processing;
About Vystar Corporation:
Based in Worcester, Mass., Vystar® Corp. (OTC Pink: VYST) is the exclusive creator of Vytex Natural Rubber Latex (NRL), a multi-patented, all-natural, raw material that contains significantly reduced levels of the proteins found in natural rubber latex and can be used in over 40,000 products, and the owner of RxAir UV light air purification products. Vytex NRL is a 100% renewable resource, environmentally safe, "green" and fully biodegradable. Vystar is working with manufacturers across a broad range of consumer and medical products bringing Vytex NRL to market in adhesives, gloves, balloons, condoms, other medical devices and natural rubber latex foam mattresses, toppers, and pillows. For more information, visit www.vytex.com.
Media: Julie Shepherd, Accentuate PR, 847 275 3643, Julie@accentuatepr.com
Investors: Steven Rotman, Vystar CEO, 508-791-9114, firstname.lastname@example.org
Forward-looking Statements: Investors are cautioned that certain statements contained in this document as well as some statements in periodic press releases and some oral statements of VYST officials are "Forward-Looking Statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (the "Act"). Forward-looking statements include statements which are predictive in nature, which depend upon or refer to future events or conditions, which include words such as "believes," "anticipates," "intends," "plans," "expects," and similar expressions. In addition, any statements concerning future financial performance (including future revenues, earnings or growth rates), ongoing business strategies or prospects, and possible future VYST actions, which may be provided by management, are also forward-looking statements as defined by the Act. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to materially differ from any future results, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and to vary significantly from reporting period to reporting period. Although management believes that the assumptions made and expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, there is no assurance that the underlying assumptions will, in fact, prove to be correct or that actual future results will not be different from the expectations expressed in this report. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and VYST has no specific intention to update these statements.
Photos accompanying this announcement are available at: