You are here
Visiongain Report Provides Critical Market-led Data on the $23bn Macular Degeneration (AMD) and Other Retinal Diseases Drugs Industry and Market
LONDON, Oct. 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global macular degeneration and other retinal diseases market is estimated at $14.85bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 176-page report you will receive 110 charts– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 176-page Visiongain report provides clear detailed insight into the macular degeneration (AMD) and other reginal diseases drugs market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-macular-degeneration-amd-and-other-retinal-diseases-drugs-industry-and-market-2019-2029/#download_sampe_div
• Global AMD and Other Retinal Diseases Market forecasts from 2019-2029
• Revenue forecasts for Global AMD and Other Retinal Diseases Drugs Market by Disease Segment from 2019-2029:
• Wet AMD
• Dry AMD
• Diabetic Retinopathy
• Other Retinal Diseases
• Revenue forecasts for Global AMD and Other Retinal Diseases Drugs Market by Product from 2019-2029:
• Revenue forecasts for the Global AMD and Other Retinal Diseases Drugs Market by Region from 2019-2029:
• Rest of the World
• Discussion and profiles of the below selected leading companies:
• Acucela, Inc.
• Allergan Plc
• Bayer AG
• F. Hoffman-La Roche, Ltd.
• GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals, Ltd.
• IVERIC bio, Inc.
• Novartis AG
• Pfizer, Inc.
• Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
• Valent Pharmaceuticals International, Plc
• Analysis of the Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Threats of the global AMD and other retinal diseases market
• The report also includes a SWOT and STEP analysis of the global AMD and other retinal diseases market
• Discussion on the pipeline for Wet AMD. Dry AMD and Diabetic Retinopathy
• Key questions answered by this report:
• How is the retinal diseases market evolving and what are the market prospects from 2018?
• What forces stimulate and restrain that market?
• What are the sales figures for retinal diseases?
• How will revenues of retinal diseases segments grow over the forecast period, 2019 to 2029?
• How will individual product sales develop to 2029?
• Which R&D pipeline products are likely to dominate the market in the next ten years, and what are their sales potentials?
• Which submarkets and national markets form the main drivers of the overall world market to 2029?
• How will social, technological, economic and political forces influence regional markets and world-level submarkets?
• How will market shares of top countries change by 2029 – with their revenues – and which regions will lead the market in 2029?
• Who are the leading companies and what are their prospects over the forecasted period?
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-macular-degeneration-amd-and-other-retinal-diseases-drugs-industry-and-market-2019-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Cell Cure Neurosciences Ltd
Chengdu Kanghong Biotech
Eye Gate Pharmaceuticals
Jiangsu T-mab BioPharma
Merck Sharp & Dohme
Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
Ocata Therapeutics (Advanced Cell Technology)
Regenerative Patch Technologies
River Vision Development
SciFluor Life Sciences
SGS Life Science Services
Stemedica Cell Technologies
SV Life Sciences
Third Rock Ventures
List of Organisations Mentioned in the Report
Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
Germany's Institut für Qualität und Wirtschaftlichkeit im Gesundheitswesen (IQWiG)
International Diabetes Federation
Italian Competition Authority (ICA)
Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
Macula and Retina Institute Glendale
Oregon Health and Science University
Retinal Research Institute
UK's General Medical Council
University College London (UCL)
US National Eye Institute
World Health Organisation (WHO)
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org