You are here
Visiongain Report Offers Transformative Insights on the $6bn Collagen Market
Collagen Market Forecast 2019-2029
Revenue Prospects for Source, Product and Application
LONDON, May 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The collagen market is estimated to have reached $3.8bn in 2018 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.10% in the first half of the forecast period. The market is dominated by the gelatine segment which held 48% of the collagen market in 2018.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 220-page Visiongain report you will receive 256 charts– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 220-page report provides clear detailed insight into the collagen market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/collagen-market-report-2019-2029/#download_sampe_div
- Collagen Market revenues and volume forecasts from 2019-2029
- Collagen market revenues and volume forecasts from 2019-2029 by source:
- Collagen market revenues and volume forecasts from 2019-2029 by product:
- Hydrolysed Collagen
- Collagen market revenues and volume forecasts from 2019-2029 by application:
- Food & Beverages
- Our analyses show individual revenue and volume forecasts from 2019-2029 for these national markets
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of World (RoW)
Each national market is further segmented by submarket.
- This report discusses the selected leading companies that are key players in the collagen market:
- Advanced BioMatrix, Inc.
- Collagen Matrix
- Collagen Solution Plc
- Cologenesis HealthCare Pvt. Ltd.
- CONNOILS LLC
- Croda International Plc.
- JBS S.A.
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Nitta Gelatin, Inc.
- PAN-Biotech GmbH
- Rousselot BV
- Shanghai Al-Amin Biotech Co.,
- Titan Biotech Ltd
- Xiamen Yiyu Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
- Our study provides qualitative analysis of the collagen market:
- Drivers and Restraints
- PEST Analysis
- Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- Key Questions Answered by this Report:
- How is the collagen market evolving?
- What are the drivers and restraints for the growth of the collagen market?
- How will each collagen submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2029?
- How will the market shares for each collagen submarket develop to 2029?
- What is the value of the leading collagen submarkets in important regions of the world?
- What will be the main driver for the overall market to 2029?
- How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2029 and which geographical region will lead the market by 2029?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/collagen-market-report-2019-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Advanced BioMatrix, Inc.
Collagen Solution Plc
Cologenesis HealthCare Pvt. Ltd.
Croda International Plc.
Koninklijke DSM N.V.
Nitta Gelatin, Inc.
Shanghai Al-Amin Biotech Co.,
Titan Biotech Ltd
Xiamen Yiyu Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com
Dermatological Drugs Market Forecast 2018-2028
Advanced Wound Care Market Forecast 2018-2028
Global Transplant Market Forecast 2019-2029
Top 25 Dermatological Drugs Manufacturers 2019
Global Drug Discovery Outsourcing Market Forecast to 2028