You are here
Visiongain Report Offers Transformative Insights on the $11bn Biological Drug API Manufacturing Market
- Biological Drug API Manufacturing Services World Industry and Market Forecast to 2029
- Mammalian Cell Cultures, Microbial Fermentations, and Other Expression Systems; Human Growth Hormones, Insulin, Interferons, Monoclonal Antibodies, Vaccines, and Others Therapeutic Areas
LONDON, Dec. 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The biological drug API manufacturing market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.5% in the first half of the forecast period. In 2018, Mammalian cell culture systems submarket represents the largest submarket within the biological drug API manufacturing industry.
How this 211-page Visiongain report delivers:
• Biological Drug API Manufacturing Services market forecast to 2029
• Biological Drug API Manufacturing Services market forecast to 2029 by Expression Systems:
• Mammalian cell culture
• Microbial fermentation
• Other expression platforms
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/biological-drug-api-manufacturing-services-world-industry-and-market-forecast-to-2029/#download_sampe_div
• Biological Drug API Manufacturing Services market forecast to 2029 by Therapeutic Area:
• Monoclonal antibody (mAb) therapies
• Insulin therapies
• Interferon therapies
• Growth hormones
• Other Therapeutic Areas
• Biological Drug API Manufacturing Services market forecast to 2029 by Regional and National Market:
• North America: US, Canada
• Europe: Germany, France, the UK, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe
• BRIC: Brazil, Russia, China, India
• South Korea
• Profiles leading companies that offer biotech API manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical industry. Leading CMOs profiled in this report are:
• Boehringer Ingelheim BioXcellence
• Cytovance Biologics
• Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies
• Patheon N.V.
• Rentschler Biopharma
• Samsung BioLogics
• Provides qualitative analysis: SWOT and STEP Analysis of the biological drug API manufacturing market.
• Key questions answered by this report:
• How is the biological drug API manufacturing services market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the biological drug API manufacturing services market?
• What are the market shares of each main segment of the overall biological drug API manufacturing services market in 2018?
• How will each main biological drug API manufacturing services submarket grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2029?
• How will the market shares for biological drug API manufacturing services submarkets develop from 2019 to 2029?
• What will be the main drivers for the overall market from 2019 to 2029?
• How will political and regulatory forces influence the regional markets and submarkets?
• Will leading national biological drug API manufacturing services markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2029 and which countries will lead the market in 2029?
• Who are the leading companies and what are their prospects?
• What are the predictions for M&A activity, consolidation for existing players and the potential prospects for new market entrants?
• How will the industry evolve during the period 2019 to 2029, and which trends will be important?
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/biological-drug-api-manufacturing-services-world-industry-and-market-forecast-to-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Acquired Cedarburg Pharmaceuticals
Ascendis Pharma A/S
Avid Bioservices Inc
Banner Life Sciences
Boehringer Ingelheim BioXcellence
Calico Life Science
CMIC Holdings Co. Ltd.
CMO Relthy Laboratórios
DPx Fine Chemicals
DPx Holdings B.V.
DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies
GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
Genexine and Handok
Germany's Institut für Qualität und Wirtschaftlichkeit im Gesundheitswesen (IQWiG)
Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Hanmi Pharmaceutical Co.
Innovation Network Corporation of Japan (INCJ),
Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
Johnson and Johnson
KBI Biopharma, Inc.
Kyowa Hakko Kirin
Labrys Biologics Inc,
LG Life Sciences, Ltd.
Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company
Zhejiang Jiang Yuan Tang Biotechnology
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com