You are here
Visiongain Report Looks at Opportunities within the $45bn Drug Discovery Outsourcing Market
- Global Drug Discovery Outsourcing Market Forecast to 2028
- Chemistry Services, Biology Services, Lead Optimisation, Lead Identification and Screening
LONDON, June 10, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global drug discovery outsourcing market is estimated to have reach $22.69bn in 2018, dominated by the chemistry services segment. The global drug discovery outsourcing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.7% in the first half of the forecast period.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 195-page report you will receive 114 charts– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 195-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global drug discovery outsourcing market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading Visiongain's brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-drug-discovery-outsourcing-market-forecast-to-2028/#download_sampe_div
• Global Drug Discovery Outsourcing Market revenues forecasts to 2028
• Global Drug Discovery Outsourcing Market revenues forecast to 2028 by Service Type:
• Chemistry Services
• Biology Services
• Lead Optimisation
• Lead Identification & Screening
• Global Drug Discovery Outsourcing Market revenues forecast to 2028 by Regional and National Market:
• North America: U.S, Canada, Mexico
• Europe: Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe
• Asia-Pacific: Japan, China, Australia, South Korea, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific
• LAMEA: Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Republic of South Africa, Rest of LAMEA
Each regional market is further segmented by submarket: chemistry services, biology services, lead optimisation, lead identification & screening.
• This report profiles and discusses the selected leading companies:
• Albany Molecular Research (AMRI)
• Aptuit, LLC
• Charles River Laboratories, Inc.
• Covance, Inc.
• Cyprotex plc
• Evotec AG
• IQVIA (QuintilesIMS)
• Laboratory Corporation of America
• Pharmaceutical Product Development (PPD)
• Viva Biotech
• WIL Research Laboratories
• WuXi AppTec
The report provides financial performance, service offerings, strategic moves & development, mergers & acquisitions.
• A SWOT analysis and Porter's Five Forces Analysis of the Drug Discovery Outsourcing market.
• Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• How is the Drug Discovery Outsourcing Market evolving?
• What are the drivers and restraints for the growth of the Drug Discovery Outsourcing Market?
• How will each drug discovery outsourcing submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2028?
• How will the market shares for each drug discovery outsourcing submarket develop to 2028?
• What is the value of the leading drug discovery outsourcing submarkets in important regions of the world?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market to 2028?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2028 and which geographical region will lead the market by 2028?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-drug-discovery-outsourcing-market-forecast-to-2028/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Advion Bioanalytical Labs
Albany Molecular Research, Inc. (AMRI)
Anthem Bio Science
Aurora Fine Chemicals
Bio Pontis Alliance
Bristol Myers Squibb
Carna Biosciences, Inc.
Charles River Laboratories, Inc.
Chiltern International Group Limited
Covance, Inc. (Laboratory Corporation of America)
Cresset Discovery Services
Dalton Pharma Services
DaVita Clinical Research
Drug Discovery Alliances, Inc.
Eisai Co., Ltd.
Eli Lilly and Company
Frenova Renal Research
Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Great Lakes Chemical Corp.
Hangzhou Tigermed Consulting
Hellman & Friedman
Imperial College London
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Johnson & Johnson
Midwest Bio Research
Molecular Sensing, Inc.
NovaLead Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
Ono Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
Petra Pharma Corporation
Pharma Nest's Genesis
Proteros Biostructures GmbH
Regulus Therapeutics Inc.
ResearchPoint Global (RPG)
Ricerca Biosciences LLC's
SAMDI Tech. Inc.
Shang Pharma Corporation
Sharp Edge Labs, Inc
Shin Nippon Biomedical Laboratories Ltd.
STA Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
The Carlyle Group L.P. (Albany Molecular Research Inc.)
WIL Research Laboratories LLC
WuXi App TecCo.
List of Organizations Mentioned in the Report
Academic Drug Discovery Consortium (ADDC)
Academy of Military Medical Sciences
Allegheny Health Network Research Institute in Pittsburgh, Duke University
Blueprint Neurotherapeutics Network
European CRO Federation
European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL)
Fraunhofer Institute for Molecular Biology and Applied Ecology
Imperial College London
Indiana Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute
Massey Cancer Centre
Milner Therapeutics Institute
Molecular Surgical Laboratory of Massachusetts General Hospital
National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences
National Institute for Food and Drug Control
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID)
National Institutes of Health
the National Centre of Biomedical Analysis
University of California
University of Cambridge
University of Manchester
University of North Carolina
Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com