You are here
Visiongain Report: Clinical Trial Supply and Logistics Market for Pharma set to Grow to $26bn
LONDON, June 13, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global clinical trial supply and logistics market for pharma is estimated to have reach $17.1bn in 2018, dominated by the clinical trial manufacturing segment. The global clinical trial supply and logistics market for pharma is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% in the first half of the forecast period.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 204-page report you will receive 123 charts– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 204-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global clinical trial supply and logistics market for pharma. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading Visiongain's brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/clinical-trial-supply-and-logistics-market-for-pharma-2019-2029/#download_sampe_div
• Revenue and growth forecasts from 2019 to 2029 for the global clinical trial supply and logistics market. This report also discusses the Drivers and Restraints of the global clinical trial supply and logistics market.
• Revenue and growth forecasts from 2019 to 2029 for the leading submarkets of the global clinical trial supply and logistics market:
• Manufacturing – also with sub forecasting for packaging and for other production
• Logistics and distribution – also with sub forecasts for cold chain logistics and for other services
• Supply chain management
This report discusses the Drivers and Restraints of each submarket.
• Revenue and growth forecasts from 2019 to 2029 for the leading national markets:
• United States
• EU5: Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain
• Rest of the World
Revenues forecast for the US, Japan, EU5, Brazil, Russia, China, India are further broken down by submarket.
• This report profiles the leading companies offering clinical trial supply and logistics services to the pharmaceutical industry:
• ADAllen Pharma
• Almac Group
• Biocair International Limited
• Durbin PLC
• Fisher Clinical Services
• Packaging Coordinators Inc.
• Parexel International
• Sharp Packaging Services, LLC
• TNT Express
• World Courier
• This report provides qualitative analysis of the clinical trial supply and logistics market. This report discusses the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats of the clinical trial supply and logistics market. Social, Technological, Economic and Political factors that influence this market are also discussed.
• This report discusses trends in the clinical trial supply and logistics market, clinical trial manufacturing market, comparator sourcing, clinical trial packaging, clinical trial supply chain management.
• This report discusses the regulatory outlook of the clinical trial supply and logistics industry, outlook for cold chain logistics in the clinical trial sector, as well as regulatory aspects of cold chain distribution for clinical trial materials
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• How is the clinical trial supply and logistics market for pharma evolving?
• What are the drivers and restraints for the growth of the clinical trial supply and logistics market for pharma?
• How will each clinical trial supply and logistics submarket for pharma grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2029?
• How will the market shares for each clinical trial supply and logistics submarket for pharma develop to 2029?
• What is the value of the leading clinical trial supply and logistics submarket for pharma s in important regions of the world?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market to 2029?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2029 and which geographical region will lead the market by 2029?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/clinical-trial-supply-and-logistics-market-for-pharma-2019-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
AbbVie Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Accucaps Industries Limited
ACM Global Central Lab
Agere Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Bellwyck Packaging Solutions
Biotec Services International (Biotec)
Boehringer Ingelheim BioXcellence
British Telecom (BT)
Catalent Pharma Solutions
Federal Express (FedEx)
Fisher Clinical Services
Johnson & Johnson
Merck & Co.
Mitsui & Co.
Owens & Minor
Packaging Coordinators Inc. (PCI)
PCI Pharma Services
Pharmaceutical Trade Services Inc. (PTSI)
Sharp Packaging Services
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Touchdown International Ltd.
United Parcel Service (UPS)
Worldwide Clinical Trials
List of Organizations Mentioned in the Report
Agência Nacional de Vigilância Sanitária (ANVISA)
Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO)
China FDA (CFDA)
Chinese Ministry of Health
Comissão Nacional de Ética em Pesquisa (CONEP)
Consorcio de Apoyo a la Investigación Biomédica – Plataforma Española de Ensayos Clínicos (CAIBER)
Drug Controller General of India (DCGI)
European Medicines Agency (EMA)
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Health Science Authority
International Air Transport Association (IATA)
International Conference on Harmonisation of Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use (ICH)
International Pharmaceutical Federation
Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW)
Les Enterprises du Medicament (LEEM)
Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Pharmaceuticals for Human Use (ICH)
Transportation Administration Security (TAS)
US Pharmacopeia (USP)
World Health Organization (WHO)
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com