You are here
Visiongain Report Claims there is Huge Potential Within the $28bn Stem Cell Technologies and Applications Market
LONDON, Sept. 30, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global stem cell technologies and applications market is estimated to have reached $14bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.3% in the first half of the forecast period.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 292-page report you will receive 110 charts– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 292-page Visiongain report provides clear detailed insight into the global stem cell technologies and applications market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-stem-cell-technologies-and-applications-market-2019-2029/#download_sampe_div
• Global Stem Cell Technologies and Applications Market forecasts from 2019-2029
• Global Stem Cell Technologies and Applications submarket forecasts from 2019-2029:
• Cancer treatment
• Cardiovascular therapy
• Other therapies
• Non-therapeutic applications
• Individual revenue forecast to 2029 for selected top products:
• MSC-100-IV (Mesoblast)
• Hearticellgram-AMI (Pharmicell)
• CardioRel (Reliance Life Sciences)
• Osteocel Plus (NuVasive)
• Trinity Evolution and Elite (Orthofix)
• CARTISTEM (MEDIPOST)
• Analysis of the most promising pipeline therapies in each therapeutic segment
• Discussion on regulatory environments and developments in the US, Japan, Europe and other leading countries
• Analysis of what drives and restrains the market
• This study also discusses other influences on that field, including these:
• Haematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT)
• Embryonic stem cells (ESCs), induced pluripotent adult (IPSCs) and parthenogenetic cells
• Uses for umbilical cord blood and related technologies, including cellular and blood banking
• Agents for osteogenesis and treating autoimmune conditions
• Applications in cell-based assays, diagnostics and drug development.
• Key questions answered by this report:
• What is the size of the total stem cells market, and how will the market evolve between 2019 and 2029
• How will the main segments within the overall stem cells market develop between 2019-2029
• What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall stem cells market, and its individual segments over the next ten years?
• What is the state of stem cell research in the different therapeutic segments?
• What are some of the most prominent companies within this space, and what are their latest developments?
• What are the most promising pipeline therapies in each therapeutic segment?
• What are the revenue prospects for some of the stem cell therapies which have already been approved?
• What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the stem cell market?
• What are the main social, technological, economic and political factors that influence this market?
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-stem-cell-technologies-and-applications-market-2019-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Advanced Cell Technology
Bank a Tooth
BaYi Brain Hospital
Brain Somatic Mosaicism
BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics
California Institute for Regenerative Medicine (CIRM)
Carolinas Cord Blood Bank (CCBB)
Casey Eye Institute
Cedars-Sinai Heart Institute
Cell Cure Neurosciences
Cell Research Groups
Cell Therapy Catapult
Cellular Biomedicine Group (CBMG)
Cellular Dynamics International
Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research (CIBMTR)
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
China Cord Blood Corporation
China Cord Blood Corporation
China Regenerative Medicine International Limited (CRMI)
Chugai Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
Clal Biotechnologies Industries
Cleveland Cord Blood Center
Cook General BioTechnology
Cord Blood America
Dong-A Pharmaceuticals Co.
Elbit Medical Technologies
Fondazione Centro San Raffaele
Forbion Capital Partners
Future Health Biobank
Gene Cell International
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Human Stem Cells Institute
Indian Department of Biotechnology
IPS Academia Japan
Isar Medical Centre
Israel Healthcare Venture
Japan Institute of Biomedical Research.
Johnson & Johnson
LifeSouth Community Blood Centers Inc
Medistem Panama Inc.
National Dental Pulp laboratory
New England Cord Blood Bank
New York Blood Center
Pahrump Valley Times
Precious Cell Group
Reliance Life Sciences
RepliCel Life Sciences
RIKEN Center for Developmental Biology
SSM Cardinal Glennon
SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center
Stem Cell Bank
Stemedica Cell Technologies
Stemina Biomarker Discovery
The Zon Laboratory
Tong Yuan Stem Cell
Transcell Biologics Pvt Ltd.
U.S. Stem Cell, Inc
UCL Business PLC
UCL Institute of Ophthalmology
US Stem Cell, Inc.
VAULT Sc Inc.
WA Optimum Health Care
List of Organisations Mentioned in the Report
American Academy of Neurology
American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
American Neurological Associates Annual Meeting
American Society of Blood and Marrow Transplantation.
Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis
Boston Children's Hospital
Cha General Hospital
China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA)
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Chinese Ministry of Health
Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology
Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP)
Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers
Cord Blood Registry
Duke University School of Medicine
European Court of Human Rights
European Court of Justice
European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (EBMT)
European Haematology Association
Federal D.C. Court of Appeals
Harvard Business School
Harvard Stem Cell Institute
Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority (HFEA)
Human Tissue Authority
International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR)
International Stem Cell Corporation (ISCO)
International Stemcell Services
Israel Stem Cell Society
Japan's Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)
Japanese Health Ministry
Japanese Ministry of Labour and Welfare (MHLW)
Japanese Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency
Korean Food and Drug Administration
Korean MFDS (Ministry of Food and Drug Safety)
Massachusetts General Hospital
Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation (MTF)
New York Heart Association
NHS Blood and Transplant Authority
Novartis Research Foundation
Oregon Health and Science University
Psychiatric Gene Networks
Queen Mary University of London
Tel Aviv University
The European Commission
The Marcus Foundation
UK Care Quality Commission
UK Department of Health
UK Department of Health and the Medical Research Council
UK Home Office
UK Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
UK National Institute for Health Research
UK Regenerative Medicine Platform
United Nation's Department of Economic and Social Affairs
University of California
University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus (AMC)
University of Colorado Cord Blood Bank
University of Kyoto
University of Massachusetts
University of Washington
University of Western Ontario
University of Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation
US District Court for the District of Columbia
US National Cord Blood Program
US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
US National Institute of Health (NIH)
US Patent and Trademark Office
US Supreme Court
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com