You are here
Visiongain Report Claims There is Huge Potential Within the $141bn Anti-Infective Agents Market
LONDON, Nov. 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global anti-infective agents market is estimated to have reached $109bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period. In 2018, the hospital pharmacy segment dominated the distribution channel of the anti-infective agents market.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 154-page report you will receive 127 charts– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 154-page Visiongain report provides clear detailed insight into the anti-infective agents market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/anti-infective-agents-market-report-2019-2029/#download_sampe_div
• Global Anti-infective Agents Market forecasts from 2019-2029
• Global Anti-infective Agents Market forecasts from 2019-2029 by Type:
• Antiviral infections
• Antibacterial infections: B-Lactams, Quinolones, Macrolides, Tetracycline, Aminoglycoside
• Antifungal infections: Azoles, Echinocandins, Polyenes
• Global Anti-infective Agents Market forecasts from 2019-2029 by Indication:
• Hepatitis Virus Infection
• HIV Infection
• Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
• Respiratory Virus Infection
• Global Anti-infective Agents Market forecasts from 2019-2029 by Distribution Channel:
• Hospital Pharmacies
• Retail Pharmacies
• Online Sales
• Global Anti-infective Agents Market forecasts from 2019-2029 by regional and national market:
• North America (US, Canada)
• Europe (Germany, UK, France, Rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Rest of APAC)
• RoW (Latin America, Middle East and Africa)
• Profiles of the selected leading companies:
• Abbott Laboratories
• Bristol-Myers Squibb
• GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
• Merck & Co.
• Novartis AG
• Sanofi SA
• Anti-infective agents R&D Pipeline
• Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• How is the Anti-infective Agents market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the Anti-infective Agents market dynamics?
• How will each of the submarkets grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2029?
• How will the market shares for each of the Anti-infective Agents submarkets develop from 2019 to 2029?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2019-2029?
• How will political and regulatory factors influence the regional markets and submarkets?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2029 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2029?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• How will the industry sector evolve during the period between 2019 and 2029?
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/anti-infective-agents-market-report-2019-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP)
European Commission (EC)
European Medicines Agency (EMA)
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Merck & Co., Inc.
World Health Organization (WHO)
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org