You are here
Visiongain Publishes Global Optometry/Eye Exam Equipment Market 2019-2029 Report
LONDON, May 24, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Optometry/Eye Exam Equipment Market by Type (Retina & Glaucoma Examination Products, General Examination Products and Cornea & Cataract Examination Products), by End User (Clinics, Hospitals, and other End User), Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast
• Optometry/Eye examination equipment are required for the diagnosis, examination of an eye and treatment of various eye diseases such as cataract, conjunctivitis, glaucoma, and other diseases and abnormalities related to the eye. Optometry equipment includes a wide range of products used to assess vision and diagnose disorders related to both the cornea (anterior) and retina (posterior) of the eye. These devices also identify the power of the intraocular lens (IOL), measure refractive errors as well as measure intraocular pressure (IOP) and analyze the field of vision.
• Eye examination equipment type is segmented into retina and glaucoma examination products, general examination products, and cornea and cataract examination products. Growing emphasis on preventive care and rising demand for early and accurate diagnosis of abnormities related to eye have augmented the market growth.
Market Overview and Trends
• Retina and glaucoma examination products segment have emerged out to be the most lucrative segment in the market owing to the growing prevalence of retinal diseases and glaucoma worldwide.
• The growing emphasis on eye care, rising number of eye specialist centers and soaring demand for ophthalmology equipment have created growth opportunities for the market.
• Growing demand for early and accurate detection of abnormal eye condition along with advent of advanced eye examination devices is estimated to be one of the key trends stimulating market growth.
• The rapid rise in geriatric population and increasing eye disorders provides an opportunity to manufacture novel eye equipment, which opens new avenues in the industry.
Download samples here:
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• Expanding base of geriatric population susceptible to eye diseases are stimulating the market growth.
• Increasing prevalence of eye diseases such as glaucoma, cataract and Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) among others.
• Technological Advancements in eye examination equipment for improving the diagnosis and to control vision impairment is contributing to the market growth.
• Increasing public and private healthcare sectors with the rise in eye specialized centers and clinics equipped with advanced devices have propelled the market growth.
• Government initiatives for visually impaired patients of all age groups such as free of cost eye check-up camps is adding boost to the market growth.
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• High cost of eye examination equipment.
• Unclear reimbursement policies for eye examination.
To find out more about this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-optometry-eye-exam-equipment-market-2019-2029
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
• Retina and Glaucoma Examination Products Market, 2019-2029
• OCT Scanners
• Fundus Cameras
• Perimeters/Visual Field Analyzers
• General Examination Products
• Autorefractors and Keratometers
• Ophthalmic Ultrasound Systems
• Slit Lamps
• Chart Projectors
• Cornea and Cataract Examination Products
• Wavefront Aberrometers
• Corneal Topography Systems
• Specular Microscopes
• Optical Biometry Systems
• Clinics Market, 2019-2029
• Hospitals Market, 2019-2029
• Other End Users Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• U.S. Market, 2019-2029
• Canada Market, 2019-2029
• Mexico Market, 2019-2029
• Rest of North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Germany Market, 2019-2029
• UK Market, 2019-2029
• France Market, 2019-2029
• Spain Market, 2019-2029
• Italy Market, 2019-2029
• Rest of Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• China Market, 2019-2029
• Japan Market, 2019-2029
• India Market, 2019-2029
• Australia Market, 2019-2029
• Malaysia Market, 2019-2029
• Rest of Asia Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• LAMEA Market, 2019-2029
• Brazil Market, 2019-2029
• Argentina Market, 2019-2029
• Turkey Market, 2019-2029
• South Africa Market, 2019-2029
• Rest of LAMEA Market, 2019-2029
• There are many companies operating in the market, however, number of players are entering in the market by developing more standardized and cost-effective products.
• Companies are strategically expanding their global presence and offering improved products across various sectors.
Major Market Players:
• Carl Zeiss, Haag-Streit, Topcon, NIDEK, Heidelberg Engineering, Escalon, Novartis, Valent, Canon, Essilor, Heine Optotechnik, and Luneau Technology.
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
Amcon Business Products
Bausch + Lomb
Belrose Refracting Equipment Co
Carl Zeiss Meditec AG
Crescent Ophthalmic Instruments Co
EMS / VSI
Essilor International S.A.
First Insight Corporation
HAAG-Streit Holding AG
Heidelberg Engineering Inc.
Inami & Co., Ltd.
Instruments for Vision
Japan Ophthalmic Instruments Association
Johnson & Johnson
Kowa Company, Ltd.
Luneau Technology Group
Luneau Technology group
Marco Ophthalmic, Inc.
Nanjing OPT Optical Machinery Co.,Ltd.
New World Medical
Nidek Co., Ltd.
Ocular Instruments, Inc.
Pacific Ophthalmic Supply
Rightway Optical Co.,Ltd
Stereo Optical Co, Inc.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
Veatch Ophthalmic Instruments
Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG
To discuss this report please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com