You are here
Visiongain Launches Report Examining the Potential in the $4.2bn Biobanking Market
LONDON, July 31, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Research, Therapeutic, Human Tissue, Stem Cells, Commercial Sector, Public Sector, Umbilical Cord Banking, Adult Stem Cell Banking, Consumables, Equipment, Services, Freezers & Refrigerators, Cryogenic Storage Systems, Incubators & Centrifuges, Thawing Equipment, Temperature Control Systems, Alarms & Monitoring Systems
In 2018, biobanking for research purposes was estimated at $2.2bn. The overall biobanking market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% in the first half of the forecast period. The use of biobanks for therapeutic applications is also increasing, such as in the stem cell banking sector.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 276-page Visiongain report you will receive 77 tables and 84 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 276-page report provides clear detailed insight into the biobanking market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/biobanking-market-forecasts-2019-2029/#download_sampe_div
• Number of samples banked, revenues and growth forecasts from 2019 to 2029 for the global biobanking market
• Number of samples banked, revenues and growth forecasts from 2019 to 2029 for the global biobanking market by application:
• Biobanking for research
• Biobanking for therapeutic use
• Number of samples banked, revenues and growth forecasts from 2019 to 2029 for the research segment:
• Human tissues: Commercial, Public Sector
• Stem cells
• Other applications
• Number of samples banked, revenues and growth forecasts from 2019 to 2029 for the therapeutic applications segment:
• Umbilical cord stem cell banking
• Adult stem cell banking
• Revenues and growth forecasts from 2019 to 2029 for the biobanking market by product:
• Equipment: Freezers & Refrigerators, Cryogenic Storage Systems, Incubators & Centrifuges, Thawing Equipment, Temperature Control Systems, Alarms & Monitoring Systems
• Revenue and growth forecasts from 2019 to 2029 for the global biobanking market by regional and national market:
• The US and Japan
• Leading EU countries – Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands
• The BRIC countries – Brazil, Russia, India and China
• Discussion and profiles of the leading players in the biobanking industry. This report also provides a list of leading companies for each of the biobanking submarket.
• Provides and overview of technology used by biobanks. This includes systems, software, consumables and services. Prominent companies providing services are also discussed.
• Qualitative analyses of the biobanking industry, including industry trends, drivers and restrains, a SWOT analysis, a STEP analysis and Porter's Five Forces analysis of the biobanking market.
• Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• How is the biobanking market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining biobanking market dynamics?
• How will each biobanking submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenues will these submarkets account for in 2029?
• How will market shares of each biobanking submarket develop from 2018-2029?
• Which biobanking submarket will be the main driver of the overall market from 2018-2029?
• How will market shares of the national markets change by 2029 and which nation will lead the market in 2029?
• Who are the leading players?
• How will the sector evolve as alliances form during the period between 2018 and 2029?
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/biobanking-market-forecasts-2019-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
American Type Culture Collection (ATCC)
Amsterdam Medical Centre
Analytical Biological Services
ASPREE Healthy Ageing Biobank
Bangalore Brain Bank
Barts Gynae Tissue Bank
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics
Brooks Life Science Systems
California Cryobank Stem Cell Services LLC
Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
Cancer Genetics Inc.
Cancer Human Biobank (caHUB)
CCLG Tissue Bank
Celgene Cellular Therapeutics
Chernobyl Tissue Bank
China Cord Blood Corporation
China Kadoorie Biobank
China Stem Cells
Copper Merger Sub, Inc.
Cord Blood America
Cord Blood Registry (CBR)
Coriell Institute for Medical Research
Cryo Bio System
Custom Biogenic Systems
Diversified Mortgage Investors, Inc.
Estonian Genome Project
Fox Chase Cancer Centre
Future Health Biobank
Future Health Biobank
Genome Quebec Biobank
Golden Meditech Holdings
Hamilton Storage Technologies
Harvard Stem Cell Institute
Hospital Necker Paris
Human Longevity Inc.
Huntington Disease Biobank
Imperial Tissue Bank
Infectious Disease Biobank
International Stem Cell Corporation
King's College London Tissue Bank
LBD Life Sciences Ltd.
Leiden University Medical Centre
Malmӧ Microbiology Biobank
Mitochondrial Disease Biobank
Merck Sharp & Dohme (MSD)
Nanjing Xinjiekou Department Store Co.
Narayana Hrudayalaya Tissue Bank and Stem Cell Research Center
Netherlands Twin Registry
NHS Blood and Transplant Cord Blood Bank
Pop-Gen National Cohort
Precious Cells Biobank
Progenitor Cell Therapy (PCT)
ReproCELL Group Company
Riken BRC Cell Bank
Sartorius Stedim Biotech
SeqWright Genomic Services
Singapore Cord Blood Bank
Stanford Tissue Bank
STEMCELL Technologies Inc.
Swedish Institute for Infectious Disease Control Biobank
Tata Memorial Hospital Tissue Bank
TCG Life Sciences Tissue Bank
The Cambridge Brain Bank
The Guangzhou Biobank
The National Cancer Tissue Bank
Indian Institute of Technology
Thermo Fisher Scientific
UK ME-CFS Biobank
UK Multiple Sclerosis Tissue Bank
UK Parkinson's Disease Tissue Bank
UK Stem Cell Bank
Wisconsin International Stem Cell (WiCell) Bank
List of Organizations Mentioned in the Report
American Association of Tissue Banks
Australasian Biospecimen Network (ABN)
Bavarian Red Cross (BRK)
Biobank Ireland Trust
Centro Nazionale per le Risorse Biologiche (CNRB)
Coriell Institute for Medical Research
European Association for Predictive, Preventative & Personalised Medicine (EPMA)
European Health Risk Monitoring (EHRM)
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Instituto de Salud Carlos III
International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC)
International Air Transport Association (IATA)
International Society for Biological and Environmental Repositories (ISBER)
National Cancer Institute (NCI)
National Genome Research Network (NGFN)
National Institutes of General Medical Sciences
Office of Biorepositories and Biospecimen Research (OBBR)
Russian Society for Biobanking and Biopreservation (RSBB)
Sechenov First Moscow Medical University (SFMMU)
Singapore Biobank (SBB)
Singapore Tissue Network (STN)
Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (MICINN)
Spanish National Biobank Network
The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
University of Manchester
University of Tuebingen
US Department of Transportation (DOT)
World Health Organization (WHO)
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org