You are here
Veterinary X-ray Market Worth $651.76 Million by 2026 | CAGR: 5.6%: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 10, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global veterinary X-ray market size is expected to reach USD 651.76 million by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period. Rising pet adoption is fueling the need for healthcare facilities, and growing penetration of direct (capture) radiography as well as technological advancements in X-ray systems are some key factors driving growth. As per IDEXX Laboratories, there has been an incremental growth of 2.2% in clinical visits per practice for U.S. companion animals in the first quarter of 2019. The aforementioned factors highlight the untapped opportunities for animal diagnostics segment, inclusive of imaging.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Computed radiography held a dominant share in 2018 due to increasing adoption in animal health practices
- Digital X-ray equipment segment is expected to gain popularity in the coming years owing to user-friendliness and enhanced productivity
- The portable segment is anticipated to witness lucrative CAGR over the forecast period due to increase in awareness about its benefits
- Small companion animals segment dominated the veterinary X-ray market as of 2018 due to increasing pet adoption along with rising awareness & concern among pet owners
- The hospitals and clinics segment held a dominant revenue share owing to rise in patient footfall
- North America accounted for a dominant revenue share as of 2018 due to rise in the number of pets and increase in willingness to pay for their healthcare
- SOUND; IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.; FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation, Heska Corporation, and Canon Inc. are some of the major players with broad product portfolios and significant regional presence
- Companies are adopting various strategies such as product development, mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and regional expansion to gain a competitive edge in the market.
Read 100 page research report with TOC on "Veterinary X-ray Market Size, Share and Trends Analysis Report By Technology (Computed), By Type (Digital), By Modality (Portable), By Animal Type (Small), By End Use (Hospitals), By Application (Orthopedic & Traumatology), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2026" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/veterinary-x-ray-market
X-ray devices help veterinarians and laboratory technicians to diagnose many conditions, including bladder stones & tumors and determine foreign bodies in an animal's stomach. These devices also assist in locating fractures and internal injuries. Increasing awareness about animal health along with high adoption of advanced technologies is expected to contribute toward market growth over the forecast period. For instance, advancements in digital radiography and rise in awareness about their benefits such as cost-effectiveness and higher efficiency.
Grand View Research has segmented global veterinary X-ray market on the basis of the technology, type, modality, animal type, application, end use, and region:
- Veterinary X-ray Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Direct (Capture) Radiography
- Computed Radiography
- Film-based Radiography
- Veterinary X-ray Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Veterinary X-ray Modality Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Veterinary X-ray Animal Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Small Companion Animals
- Large Animals
- Veterinary X-ray Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Dental Applications
- Veterinary X-ray End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Reference Laboratories
- Veterinary X-ray Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on Animal Health Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Veterinary Reference Laboratory (VRL) Market – Increase in global prevalence of zoonotic diseases has triggered the demand for animal health diagnostics & monitoring services and is expected to drive market growth over the future period.
- Veterinary Software Market – Increasing demand for Practice Management Systems (PMS) from veterinary practitioners is expected to fuel the market growth. In addition, growing awareness about the benefits of use of software solutions is contributing toward the market growth.
- Poultry Diagnostics Market – The global poultry diagnostic market size was estimated at USD 388.1 million in 2016. Increasing disease outbreaks such as Avian Influenza is vital driver for the substantial growth of the poultry diagnostic market.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519