You are here
Veterinary Pain Management Market Size Worth $1.73 Billion by 2026: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global veterinary pain management market size is expected to reach USD 1.73 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to register a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period. Growing companion adoption and incidence of veterinary diseases is expected to boost the growth. Moreover, increasing income in the developing countries is another growth driver. For instance, according to the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) in 2017, around 46% household had multiple types of pets in U.S.
Key suggestions from the report:
- NSAIDs accounted for the largest market share in terms of revenue in 2018, owing to the increasing incidence of chronic diseases
- Companion animal segment is expected to exhibit lucrative growth over the forecast period owing to rise in pet adoption and expenditure for better pet care
- Osteoarthritis (OA) segment is expected to hold the largest market share in terms of revenue due to increasing incidence of obesity which propels the risk for OA
- Post-operative pain segment is expected to exhibit lucrative growth over the forecast period due to the increasing number of surgeries for chronic disorders
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness lucrative growth due to rise in pet adoption and expendable income, especially in Japan and India
- Some of the key companies operating in the veterinary pain management market are Zoetis, CEVA, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Bayer, Merck, and Elanco.
Read 100 page research report with TOC on "Veterinary Pain Management Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (NSAIDs, Anesthetics), By Indication, By Animal Type (Companion, Livestock), By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2026" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/veterinary-pain-management-market
North America held the dominant share of the veterinary pain management market in 2018, due to the favorable pet insurance policies and strategic initiatives adopted by various companies operating in the region. For instance, in August 2018, Zoetis Inc. acquired Abaxis in a probe to expand its veterinary products portfolio.
Increasing number of veterinary practitioners are anticipated to create growth opportunities in the market. High prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and osteoarthritis among others. These factors are projected to propel the market in the forthcoming years.
Furthermore, key players are implementing newer strategies such as product launch, merger and acquisitions, regional expansions etc. for increasing their foothold in the market. For instance, in March 2016, Dechra Pharmaceuticals acquired Putney in order to improve its animal product portfolio. In October 2018, Boehringer Ingelheim invested USD 80 million for R&D pertinent to veterinary vaccines in France. Moreover, increasing pet insurance coverage are further fueling the market growth.
Grand View Research has segmented the global veterinary pain management market on the basis of product, indication, animal type, end use, and region:
- Veterinary Pain Management Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Veterinary Pain Management Indication Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Post-operative pain
- Veterinary Pain Management Animal Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026
- Livestock animal
- Companion Animal
- Veterinary Pain Management End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Veterinary Pain Management Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Find more research reports on Pharmaceuticals Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Companion Animal Health Market – Global companion animal health market size was valued at USD 15.91 billion in 2018 and is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.1% over the forecast period
- Hemophilia Market – Global hemophilia market was valued at USD 11.1 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period
- Anti-aging Services Market – Global anti-aging services market size was valued at USD 23.45 billion in 2018. It is poised to expand at a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter