You are here
Veterinary Dental Equipment Market Size Worth $580.1 Million by 2026: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global veterinary dental equipment market size is expected to reach USD 580.1 million by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a 7.7% CAGR during the forecast period. Growing incidence of periodontal diseases in pets is expected to drive growth over the forecast period. Moreover, increasing companion ownership in developing economies is propelling the market. According to a 2017 American Veterinary Medical Association report, around 46% of U.S. households had various types of pets.
Key suggestions from the report:
- On the basis of products, equipment held the major share in 2018, owing to a broader usage aspect and advantages of newer products
- Dental x-ray systems held the largest share within the equipment segment as of 2018, owing to advantages over oral examination such as increased accuracy
- By animal type, small animals is expected to show fastest growth over the coming years. This is due to increasing expenditure on healthcare of companion animals and untapped opportunities in developing economies
- Hospitals & clinics acquired the major revenue share in 2018, as an end-use segment, and is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR
- Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as the fastest growing region in veterinary dental equipment market. The U.S. currently has the highest number of companies, which has contributed to the large share held by North America
- Im3 Pty Ltd, Henry Schein, Dentalaire, Midmark Corporation, Dispomed are some of the major players.
Read 110 page research report with TOC on "Veterinary Dental Equipment Market Size, Share, & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Equipment, Hand instruments), By Animal Type (Large, Small), By End Use (Hospitals & Clinics), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2026" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/veterinary-dental-equipment-market
Technological advancements and new product launches by key industry players are anticipated to create growth opportunities. For instance, introduction of mobile x-ray units for diagnosis in intensive care units and increase in number of shelters for homeless animals are likely to drive the market for dental x-ray systems over the coming years. Moreover, increase in disposable income and awareness among pet owners regarding their pet's health is fueling growth.
Grand View Research has segmented the global veterinary dental equipment market based on products, animal type, end use, and region:
- Veterinary Dental Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026
- Dental X-Ray Systems
- Electrosurgical Units
- Dental Stations
- Dental Lasers
- Powered Units
- Hand Instruments
- Dental Elevators
- Dental Probes
- Extraction Forceps
- Curettes and Scalers
- Dental Luxators
- Dental Supplies
- Prophy Products
- Veterinary Dental Equipment Animal Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Large Animal
- Small Animal
- Veterinary Dental Equipment End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Hospitals & clinics
- Veterinary Dental Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Find more research reports on Medical Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Acute Care Needleless Connectors Market – Rising demand for efficient and effective intravenous blood withdrawal and drug administration techniques are expected to boost usage rates of acute care needleless connectors.
- Peripheral Intervention Market – Rising demand for minimal invasive and non-invasive surgical procedures such as removing plaques coupled with continuous advancement in technology is anticipated to drive the market for peripheral intervention over the forecast period.
- X-Ray Detectors Market – Growing innovation in technology coupled with introduction of effective x-ray devices such as filmless imaging machines are anticipated to drive the global x-ray detectors market over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519