You are here
Vascular Imaging Market Worth $24.4 Billion by 2026 | CAGR: 4.2%: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global vascular imaging market size is expected to reach USD 24.4 billion by 2026,registering a CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing prevalence of cardiovascular disorders and growing technological advancements in vascular scanning devices are majorly driving the vascular imaging market. In addition, growing funding for developments in vascular imaging devices is further anticipated to fuel the market.
Key suggestions from the report:
- By type, non-invasive segment held the largest share in vascular imaging market in 2018 owing to various advantages offered by different techniques, such as patient safety and shorter turnaround time
- Advantages offered by CT scanners, such as enhanced spatial and temporal resolution, quick technique, and offering of multiple images from different angles with the help of x-ray tube are expected to expand the applications of this modality
- North America dominated the vascular imaging market in 2018, owing to high prevalence of cardiovascular disorders among geriatric population and well-established healthcare facilities
- Vascular imaging market in Asia Pacific is expected to witness lucrative growth rate over the forecast period owing to high prevalence of CVDs in lower and middle income economies
- The key players present in the vascular imaging market are Siemens Healthineers, GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips N.V. Hitachi Medical Corporation , Samsung Medisun, Shimadzu Medical Systems, Hologic Inc., Abbott Laboratories, and Carestream Health Inc.
Read 105 page research report with ToC on "Vascular Imaging Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Invasive, Non-Invasive), By End-Use (Hospitals, Diagnostic imaging centers), By Application (Diagnostic, Therapeutic), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2026" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/vascular-imaging-market
Recent developments in ultrasound technology including 3D visualization and handheld devices are expected to contribute to the vascular imaging market growth. Replacement of 2D technology into 3D has enabled 3D capturing of images without the movement of transducer in real-time. In addition, developments in vector-Doppler technique based on plane-wave imaging is gaining popularity. This method effectively decreases the frame rate (reduces scan-lines) required for focusing an image and more rapidly.
Increasing number of diagnostic imaging centers due to increasing patient pool is an opportunity for the manufacturers to introduce more efficient imaging technologies. Increasing developments in imaging technologies, such as X-ray based analyses and ultrasonography techniques are expected to expand the applications of vascular imaging. These modalities are highly preferred in both palliative and curative care for superior levels of healthcare.
Grand View Research has segmented the global vascular imaging market on the basis of product type, application, end-use and region:
- Vascular Imaging Type Outlook (Revenue in USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- Minimally Invasive
- Catheter angiogram
- Intravascular ultrasound
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Ankle-brachial index (ABI)
- Captopril renal scan
- Carotid duplex ultrasound
- CT scan
- Doppler ultrasound
- Duplex ultrasound
- MRA (magnetic resonance angiography)
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging)
- Vascular Imaging Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- Vascular Imaging End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2015 - 2026)
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- Vascular Imaging Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Medical Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Compound Management Market – Increasing drug discovery activities, growth in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry as well as increasing demand for outsourcing these services are some of the factors driving the market.
- Vaginal Rejuvenation Market – Changing lifestyle along with rising disposable income and knowledge about the availability of various treatment option is expected to drive the vaginal rejuvenation market growth.
- Walking Aids Market – The rising geriatric population coupled with the increasing prevalence of arthritis and Parkinson's is estimated to drive the walking aids market growth.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter