You are here
United States Influenza Vaccines Market 2013-2018 2025 - Expanded Recommendations by Governmental and Advisory Bodies to be Vaccinated against Influenza Vaccines
DUBLIN, Sept. 9, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Influenza Vaccines in the United States - Market Size, Trends, Opportunities and Growth Potential" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report contains a deep analysis of the US influenza vaccines market with size in terms of both value and volume of the US influenza vaccines market.
The report provides clear insight into current and future developments of the United States influenza vaccines market. The report also explores a detailed analysis of the children and adults vaccinated with influenza vaccines in the United States from 2013 to 2018 and forecasts to 2025. The report also details the latest information about the influenza vaccines production, supply, and allocation by major companies in the United States.
A comprehensive analysis has been done on pricing, distribution & demand and effectiveness of the influenza vaccines in the United States. It also provides a deep and thorough evaluation of the distribution channel and technique of the influenza vaccination. Furthermore, this topical report describes the features reimbursement pattern and offers a clear view of the regulatory framework.
Additionally, the report comprises assessment of clinical trials, reviews promising influenza vaccines in the clinical development and rapid diagnostic testing for the management of influenza. Key trends in terms of collaboration, merger & acquisition, distribution, exclusive and licensing agreement are analyzed with details. The report also examines the main market growth driving and restraining forces and also gives an all-round future outlook through 2025.
The report also provides comprehensive profiles of the dominant players in the country's influenza vaccines market such as Seqirus, Sanofi Pasteur, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and AstraZeneca with important details on companies' vaccines portfolio, sales, strategies, and the latest developments.
Other emerging players such as Novavax, Daiichi-Sankyo, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma, and Biondvax Pharmaceuticals Ltd, are making novel technology-based influenza vaccines which are likely to affect the market share during the forecast period.
The prominent factors that are expected to contribute to the growth of the US Influenza vaccines market during the forecast period:
- Increased Disease Awareness
- Approval/launches of the New Influenza Vaccines
- Expanded Recommendations by Governmental and Advisory Bodies to be Vaccinated against Influenza Vaccines
- Introduction of the Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccines
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. United States Influenza Vaccines Market Size & Analysis (2013 - 2025)
3. United States Number of Persons Vaccinated with Influenza Vaccines (2013 - 2025)
3.1 Number of Children Vaccinated with Influenza Vaccines
3.2 Number of Adults Vaccinated with Influenza Vaccines
4. Key Drivers and Inhibitors of the United States Influenza Vaccines Market
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
5. United States Influenza Vaccines Pricing Trends & Analysis
6. United States Influenza Vaccines Production, Supply, and Allocation (By Companies)
7. United States Influenza Vaccines Distribution & Demand (2010 - 2019)
8. Effectiveness of Influenza Vaccines in the United States (2004 - 2019)
9. Rapid Diagnostic Testing for the Management of Influenza
10. Distribution Channel & Technique of Influenza Vaccination in United States
11. United States Influenza Vaccines Reimbursement Policies & Regulatory System
11.1 Reimbursement Policies
11.2 Regulation System
12. Major Deals in the Influenza Vaccines Market
12.1 Merger & Acquisitions
12.2 Collaboration Deal
12.3 Licensing Agreement
12.4 Exclusive Agreement
12.5 Distribution Agreement
13. Promising Influenza Vaccines in the Clinical Development
14. Influenza Vaccines Clinical Trial Insights by Phase, Company & Country
14.1 Year 2018
14.2 Year 2017
15. Key Companies Analysis
15.1 Sanofi Pasteur
15.1.1 Business Overview
15.1.2 Influenza Vaccines Portfolio
15.1.3 Influenza Vaccines Sales Value Analysis
15.1.4 Recent Development
15.2 GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rxvkc4
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/united-states-influenza-vaccines-market-2013-2018-2025---expanded-recommendations-by-governmental-and-advisory-bodies-to-be-vaccinated-against-influenza-vaccines-300914172.html
SOURCE Research and Markets