You are here

Radius Health Reports Inducement Grant Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)

WALTHAM, Mass., Sept. 06, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Radius Health, Inc. (“Radius” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq:RDUS) today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors granted Dr. Charles Morris, in connection with his appointment as the Company’s Chief Medical Officer, an option to purchase 130,000 shares of the Company’s common stock with a per share exercise price of $19.93, the closing trading price of the Company’s common stock on the NASDAQ Global Market on the grant date of September 4, 2018.  The stock option vests 25% on the first anniversary of the grant date, with the remaining 75% to vest in monthly installments over the three years thereafter, subject to continued service with the Company through the applicable vesting dates, and has a ten-year term.  The stock option was granted as an inducement material to Dr. Morris entering into employment with the Company in accordance with NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4).

About Radius

Radius is a science-driven fully integrated biopharmaceutical company that is committed to developing and commercializing innovative endocrine therapeutics in the areas of osteoporosis and oncology. For more information, please visit

Investor & Media Relations Contact:

Elhan Webb, CFA
Phone: 617-551-4011

Thursday, September 6, 2018 - 16:15