You are here
Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment Market Worth $12.05 Billion by 2025: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global pharmaceutical packaging equipment market size is expected to reach USD 12.05 billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 7.0% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is primarily driven by growing awareness regarding health and hygiene, coupled with increased spending on pharmaceutical products, mainly in the emerging economies.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Wrapping machine segment is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 8.5% over the forecast period on account of the growing need for secondary and tertiary packaging of pharma products
- Asia Pacific emerged as the leading regional pharmaceutical packaging equipment market and accounted for 37.1% of the overall revenue share in 2018 owing to the presence of high potential geographies including China and India and their expanding pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Europe emerged as the second-largest regional market and held a share of 31.4% in terms of revenue in 2018. This can be attributed to the high demand for highly automated, flexible, and efficient packing solutions.
- The Drug Quality and Security Act (DQSA), which requires pharmaceutical products to have serialized coding, is anticipated to propel the demand for packing equipment over the forecast period
- Key participants across the industry are majorly investing in innovative technologies like robotics, big data, and Human Machine Interface (HMI) to produce highly productive and efficient machines
Read 130 page research report with ToC on "Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment Market Size, Share & Trend Analysis Report By Machine Type (Filling, Labeling, Form-Fill-Seal, Wrapping, Palletizing, Cleaning), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pharmaceutical-packaging-equipment-market
The growing healthcare sector is projected to have a positive impact on the packaging equipment sector since it is widely used for the packing of capsules, tablets, liquids, antiseptic creams, among others. Moreover, R&D in the pharmaceutical industry for developing new generic medicines and over-the-counter medicines is further expected to propel industry growth.
Several packaging equipment manufacturers have undertaken R&D initiatives to produce highly sophisticated and efficient equipment at competitive prices. Furthermore, there is a continued demand for complete packing lines that can incorporate numerous functions from a single source and for modular machines that can offer flexibility driven by the increased variety of packing materials and styles.
The growing demand for pharmaceutical products including oral and topical is likely to drive the demand for efficient pharmaceutical packaging machinery across the globe. The manufacturers are expected to expand their manufacturing capacities to cater to this increased demand, which is likely to aid in new product development and introduction of novel packaging technologies.
Grand View Research has segmented the global pharmaceutical packaging equipment market on the basis of machine type, and region:
- Machine Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Form Fill & Seal
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Advanced Interior Materials Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Diamond Market – The growth of the industry can be mainly attributed to the rising demand from jewelry application especially in emerging economies in Asia Pacific like India and China.
- High Purity Alumina Market – The global high purity alumina market was valued at USD 1.83 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.3% from 2019 to 2025.
- Electrical Steel Market – Increasing demand for motors in electric vehicles is expected to remain a key driving factor over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter