You are here
Parks Associates Announces Preliminary Advisory Board and Topics for Sixth-annual Connected Health Summit: Independent Living and Wellness
DALLAS, Feb. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Research firm Parks Associates today announced the topics and first confirmed advisory board members for the sixth-annual Connected Health Summit: Independent Living and Wellness, August 27-29 at the Pendry San Diego in San Diego, California. The conference examines consumer adoption and usage of connected health technologies and their expansion into the smart home, healthcare, and independent living ecosystems. Early Sponsors include Rapid Response Monitoring, Alarm.com, and GiftCard Partners.
"Crossover between smart home and connected health has tremendous potential to expand independent living-at-home options and reduce costs for a variety of consumers, including the elderly, patients with chronic conditions, and household caretakers," said Elizabeth Parks, President, Parks Associates. "Currently, more than 40% of PERS owners report that smoke/fire detectors are part of their personal emergency response system, so many firms already leverage this unique convergence. At Connected Health Summit, we will examine areas of opportunity for connected devices, reimbursement strategies, and solutions to enable independent living."
Early Advisory Board Members include:
- Jeff Cutler, Chief Commercial Officer, Ada Health
- Kent Dicks, CEO and Founder, Life365
- Michael Farrell, SVP & GM Hospitals and Health Systems, MDLIVE
- Chuck Hector, Chief Revenue Officer, Papa
- Rob Schneider, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Omron
- Anthony Versarge, Senior Director, Comcast
- Lainie Muller, Director, Health & Wellness, Strategic Sales, Alarm.com
- Employee Wellness Programs and Consumer Engagement
- AI in Health: Creating Personalized Insights
- Choice in Care: Telehealth, Kiosks, and Retail Clinics
- The Impact of MACRA and Telehealth Reimbursement for Connected Health
- Enabling Independence: Addressing Seniors' Health and Social Needs
- Expanding Reach: Making Remote Patient Monitoring Work
- The Role of Technology: Serving Social and Medical Needs
- Innovation and Partnerships
- IoT Integration: Effective Connected Health Partnerships
- Senior Tech Channels: Home Service Providers, Builders, and In-home Care Agencies
- Wearables: Crossing the Line from Consumer to Health Tech
- Consumer Technology in Healthcare: Preparing for the Tech Giants
- Innovation at Transformative Life Stages
Connected Health Summit provides industry players with in-depth analysis on the growth of the connected health device and solutions markets, with insights and implications for consumers, health providers, and payors. The event is focused on the emerging opportunities—and specifically on new consumer engagement strategies—for multiple industries.
Parks Associates is accepting submissions to speak at Connected Health Summit at www.parksassociates.com/chs-speak.
About Connected Health Summit
Parks Associates' sixth-annual Connected Health Summit: Independent Living and Wellness is an executive conference focused on the impact of connected devices and IoT healthcare solutions on consumers at home.
Connected Health Summit provides insights on new business models, IoT technologies, consumer behaviors, and deployments relevant to consumer healthcare solutions. The conference addresses opportunities for new solutions, including smart home platforms, on-demand services, voice assistants, and wearables, to empower consumers, caregivers, and providers with new insight into patient health and to meet the growing demand for services in independent living, chronic care management, remote access to care, and wellness and fitness.
Connected Health Summit: Independent Living and Wellness will take place August 27-29 at the Pendry San Diego in San Diego, California. www.connectedhealthsummit.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/parks-associates-announces-preliminary-advisory-board-and-topics-for-sixth-annual-connected-health-summit-independent-living-and-wellness-300804129.html
SOURCE Parks Associates