You are here
Nootropics Market Size Worth $4.94 Billion by 2025 | CAGR: 12.5%: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 24, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global nootropics market size is expected to reach USD 4.94 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to register a CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period. Rising expenditure on wellness and healthcare is anticipated to fuel the growth. In addition, rising awareness regarding mental health among millennials in developing countries including China and India is expected to boost the demand for nootropics.
Key suggestions from the report:
- North America held the largest market share of more than 37% in terms of revenue in 2018
- Asia Pacific is expected expand at the fastest CAGR of 18.8% from 2019 to 2025. Hectic lifestyle and fluctuating diet patterns among working population in developing countries is expected to promote the demand for of nootropics drugs
- Memory enhancement application held the largest market share of over 30% in 2018, owing to increased consumption of these products among students
- Online distribution channel is expected register the fastest CAGR of 14.2% from 2019 to 2025
- Accelerated Intelligence Inc.; AlternaScript; HVMN; Onnit Labs, Inc.; Peak Nootropics; and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries are some the major players operating in the nootropics market.
Read 80 page research report with ToC on "Nootropics Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Memory Enhancement, Mood & Depression, Attention & Focus, Anxiety), By Distribution Channel, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/nootropics-market
The memory enhancement application segment led the nootropics market in 2018 and it is expected to continue leading over the forecast period. Increasing consumption of smart drugs to gain a competitive advantage in academic performance is expected to positively influence the growth. Adrafinil, Noopept, Modafinil, Phosphatidylserine, and Phenylalanine Nootropics help improve memory. A significant part of the elderly population with mild Alzheimer's disease is also prescribed with these medications. In 2018, around 46 million people were suffering from Alzheimer's disease and dementia across the world. Finland, U.S., Canada, Iceland, and Sweden have the highest population of dementia patients. This factor is anticipated to drive the demand for nootropics.
Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest CAGR in the upcoming years. Rapid growth of the academic, professional, and sports industries is anticipated to fuel the regional product demand. Rising prevalence of Alzheimer's disease in the developing countries is expected to widen the scope of demand for nootropics in the forthcoming years.
Key competitors operating in the nootropics market include Accelerated Intelligence Inc.; AlternaScript; HVMN; Onnit Labs, Inc.; Peak Nootropics; Teva Pharmaceutical Industries; Purelife bioscience Co., Ltd.; United Pharmacies; SupNootropic bio co., Ltd.; and Powder City. Product innovation is one of the major business expansion strategies adopted by the market players. Growing demand for natural products is encouraging the manufacturers to invest more in R&D of natural nootropics and to expand their product portfolio.
Grand View Research has segmented the global nootropics market on the basis of application, distribution channel, and region:
- Nootropics Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Memory Enhancement
- Mood & Depression
- Attention & Focus
- Longevity & Anti-aging
- Sleep & Recovery
- Nootropics Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Nootropics Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Find more research reports on Consumer Goods Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Detox Product Market – The global detox product market size was valued to be USD 50.92 billion and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.6% over the forecast period.
- Color Cosmetics Market – The global color cosmetics market size was valued at USD 57.2 billion in 2018. Rising spending on personal grooming, changing lifestyle.
- Brain Health Supplements Market – The global brain health supplements market size was valued at USD 6.2 billion in 2018 and is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 8.2% by 2025.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter