You are here
Microbiome Sequencing Services: Worldwide Market Dynamics & Value Projections to 2024
DUBLIN, March 27, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Microbiome Sequencing Services Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global microbiome sequencing services market to grow with a CAGR of 20.5% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The study on microbiome sequencing services market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on microbiome sequencing services market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global microbiome sequencing services market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global microbiome sequencing services market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing Investment in Microbiome Research
- Increasing Demand for NGS
- Lack of Skilled Professionals for Microbiome Sequencing Services
- Lack of Awareness Among Physicians and Scientist about Advanced Tools for Data Analysis
- Rising Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the microbiome sequencing services market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the microbiome sequencing services market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global microbiome sequencing services market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Microbiome Sequencing Services Market Highlights
2.2. Microbiome Sequencing Services Market Projection
2.3. Microbiome Sequencing Services Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Microbiome Sequencing Services Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Technology
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by End User
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Microbiome Sequencing Services Market
4. Microbiome Sequencing Services Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Microbiome Sequencing Services Market by Technology
5.1. Sequencing by Synthesis (SBS)
5.2. Sequencing by Litigation (SBL)
5.3. Sanger Sequencing
5.4. Pyro sequencing
5.5. Targeted Gene Sequencing
5.6. Short Gun Sequencing
5.7. RNA Sequencing
6. Global Microbiome Sequencing Services Market by Application
6.2. Infectious Diseases
6.3. Gastro-Intestinal Diseases
6.4. CNS Diseases
7. Global Microbiome Sequencing Services Market by End User
7.1. Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
7.2. Research and Academic Institutes
8. Global Microbiome Sequencing Services Market by Region 2018-2024
8.1. North America
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Microbiome Sequencing Services Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. Ubiome Inc.
9.2.2. MR DNA
9.2.3. Microbiome Insights Inc.
9.2.4. Merieux Nutrisciences Corporations
9.2.5. Baseclear B.V.
9.2.6. Zymo Research Corp.
9.2.7. Second Genome
9.2.8. Microbiome Therapeutics LLC
9.2.10. Clinical Microbiomics A/S
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bbt44n/microbiome?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets