You are here
Kawasaki Disease: 2020 Pipeline Insight Study
DUBLIN, Feb. 18, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Kawasaki Disease - Pipeline Insight, 2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Kawasaki Disease Pipeline Insight, 2020 outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Kawasaki Disease market.
A detailed picture of the Kawasaki Disease pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Kawasaki Disease treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces in-depth Kawasaki Disease commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the Kawasaki Disease pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase.
In the report, a detailed description of the drug is proffered including mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Kawasaki Disease collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
The report provides insights into:
- All of the companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Kawasaki Disease with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the Kawasaki Disease treatment.
- Kawasaki Disease key players involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of Kawasaki Disease market.
Scope of the Report
- The Kawasaki Disease report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Kawasaki Disease across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
- It comprises of detailed profiles of Kawasaki Disease therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities, including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product-related details.
- Detailed Kawasaki Disease research and development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study.
- Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Kawasaki Disease.
Key Topics Covered
1. Report Introduction
2. Kawasaki Disease
2.3. Kawasaki Disease Symptoms
2.6. Kawasaki Disease Diagnosis
2.6.1. Diagnostic Guidelines
3. Kawasaki Disease Current Treatment Patterns
3.1. Kawasaki Disease Treatment Guidelines
4. Kawasaki Disease - Analytical Perspective
4.1. In-depth Commercial Assessment
4.1.1. Kawasaki Disease companies collaborations, Licensing, Acquisition - Deal Value Trends
220.127.116.11. Assessment Summary
4.1.2. Kawasaki Disease Collaboration Deals
18.104.22.168. Company-Company Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering) Analysis
22.214.171.124. Company-University Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering) Analysis
126.96.36.199. Kawasaki Disease Acquisition Analysis
5. Therapeutic Assessment
5.1. Clinical Assessment of Pipeline Drugs
5.1.1. Assessment by Phase of Development
5.1.2. Assessment by Product Type (Mono / Combination)
188.8.131.52. Assessment by Stage and Product Type
5.1.3. Assessment by Route of Administration
184.108.40.206. Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
5.1.4. Assessment by Molecule Type
220.127.116.11. Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
5.1.5. Assessment by MOA
18.104.22.168. Assessment by Stage and MOA
5.1.6. Assessment by Target
22.214.171.124. Assessment by Stage and Target
6. Kawasaki Disease Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Kawasaki Disease Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Kawasaki Disease Discontinued Products
13. Kawasaki Disease Product Profiles
13.1. Drug Name: Company
13.1.1. Product Description
126.96.36.199. Product Overview
188.8.131.52. Mechanism of action
13.1.2. Research and Development
184.108.40.206. Clinical Studies
13.1.3. Product Development Activities
220.127.116.11. Patent Detail
13.1.4. Tabulated Product Summary
18.104.22.168. General Description Table
14. Kawasaki Disease Key Companies
15. Kawasaki Disease Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
16.1. Dormant Products
16.1.1. Reasons for being dormant
16.2. Discontinued Products
16.2.1. Reasons for the discontinuation
17. Kawasaki Disease Unmet Needs
18. Kawasaki Disease Future Perspectives
19. Kawasaki Disease Analyst Review
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vy115s
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets