You are here
Join Investors & Innovators at BioNJ's Ninth Annual BioPartnering Conference
TRENTON, N.J., April 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
BioNJ's Ninth Annual BioPartnering Conference, scheduled for Wednesday, May 8, 2019 at The Palace at Somerset Park, Somerset, NJ, will bring together more than 400 life sciences professionals from the Northeast to Mid-Atlantic states for a day of networking, 1:1 partnering meetings, company presentations, posters, exhibits and plenary sessions.
"We're thrilled to present this year's BioPartnering Conference in concert with J.P. Morgan and J&J Innovation. Both of these organizations are dedicated to strengthening the ecosystem and supporting the life sciences industry in bringing new therapies and medicines to Patients," said Debbie Hart, President and CEO, BioNJ.
"Last year's conference convened attendees representing 18 states and 4 countries," Hart added. "The robust full-day syllabus is designed to foster productive partnerships, create fruitful opportunities, grow the ecosystem and bolster medical innovation."
New this year is a special session devoted to institution spin-outs and seed stage companies -- including pitch presentations.
Hear from experts on partnering trends and imperatives that are driving opportunities to accelerate innovation and commercialization.
- Chip Baird, Chief Financial Officer, bluebird bio
- Brian Flood, Managing Director, J.P. Morgan
- William N. Hait, M.D., Ph.D., Global Head, Johnson & Johnson External Innovation
- Debbie Hart, President & CEO, BioNJ
- Robbie Huffines, Global Chairman, Investment Banking, J.P. Morgan
- Sonia Gulati, Ph.D., Executive in Residence, Kairos Ventures
- Michal Preminger, Ph.D., MBA, Head, Johnson & Johnson, Innovation, East North America
- Patrik Ringblom, Global Commercial Strategy Leader, Janssen Global Services
- Matthew Roden, Ph.D., Head, Strategic Corporate Development & Global Business Development Assessment, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Edward Rosen, Founder, Glendevon Life Sciences
- Debi Watson, Head, Oncology Business Development Group, Johnson & Johnson Innovation, Janssen Business Development
- John Whittaker, Executive Director, Investment Banking, J.P. Morgan
- Michael Wiley, Vice President, Foundation Venture Capital Group
- Donald Very, Ph.D., Velocity Fund Management
Discuss research collaborations with world-renowned regional institutions:
- Columbia University
- Princeton University
- Coriell Institute for Medical Research
- Rowan University
- Hackensack Meridian Health
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- Johns Hopkins University
- Stevens Institute of Technology
- New Jersey Innovation Institute
- University of Pennsylvania
- New York University
- The Wistar Institute
It's about growing the ecosystem and partnering to bolster medical innovation.
BioNJ is a trade association of nearly 400 Member companies representing research-based life sciences organizations and stakeholders dedicated to propelling a vibrant ecosystem where Science is Supported, Companies are Created, Drugs are Developed and Patients are Paramount. Because Patients Can't Wait®, BioNJ supports its Members in the discovery, development and commercialization of therapies and cures that save and improve lives and lessen the burden of illness and disease to society by driving capital formation, fostering entrepreneurship, advocating for public policies that advance medical innovation, providing access to talent and education and offering a cost-saving array of critical commercial resources. For more information about BioNJ, please visit www.BioNJ.org.
Vice President, Communications and Marketing
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/join-investors--innovators-at-bionjs-ninth-annual-biopartnering-conference-300830893.html