You are here
Intravascular Ultrasound Market Size Worth $3.53 Billion by 2025: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, April 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global intravascular ultrasound (IVUS) market size is expected to reach USD 3.53 billion by 2025 at a 7.6% CAGR during the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising investments in the medtech industry, increasing R&D activities, and surge in product launches are key factors driving the market.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The intravascular ultrasound market was valued at USD 1.98 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow lucratively over the forecast period
- By product, the accessories segment is anticipated to grow at the fastest rate over the forecast period. It is also the largest product segment
- On the basis of end use, the diagnostic centers segment is anticipated to register the fastest growth over the forecast period, owing to increasing establishments of standalone diagnostic centers
- Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR of 9.1% over the forecast period owing to improved healthcare infrastructure, rising disposable income, and investments from global market players.
Read 130 page research report with TOC on "Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS) Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Modality, By Product (Consoles, Accessories), By End Use (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/intravascular-ultrasound-ivus-devices-market
Emerging economies have been offering new investment avenues to global market players. Developing healthcare infrastructure and increasing patient pool are driving demand for advanced medical devices in these countries.
Point of contact (POC) ultrasound is used for diagnostic procedures generally involving portable ultrasound devices. It is relatively cheaper and can be widely used in patient care. IVUS ultrasound is one such device, which is smaller and can be used to detect abnormalities in the vascular system.
Some of the key players in this market are Koninklijke Philips N.V.; GE Healthcare; Hitachi, Ltd., Fujifilm Medical Systems; Boston Scientific Corporation; Siemens Healthineers; and Canon Medical Systems Corporation.In June 2017, GE Healthcare and Heartflow announced a partnership for the diagnosis and treatment of coronary artery disease.
Grand View Research has segmented the global IVUS market on the basis of modality, product, end use, and region:
- Intravascular Ultrasound Modality Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Virtual Histology IVUS
- iMap IVUS
- Integrated Backscatter IVUS
- Intravascular Ultrasound Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Intravascular Ultrasound End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Diagnostic Centers
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Industrial Valves and Actuators Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Medical Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Surgical Lasers Market– Global surgical lasers market is projected to grow due to technical advances in surgical lasers, increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases, particularly ophthalmic disorders and growing preference towards minimally invasive surgeries are the major factors responsible for its growth.
- Injectable Pens Market – Injectable Pens Market is anticipated to exhibit lucrative growth over the forecast period as a consequence of increasing incidences of diseases such as diabetes and arthritis, increasing geographical reach by market players, high demand for safer drug delivery devices.
- Optogenetics Market– Optogenetics Market growth attributed to technological advancements, increasing incidences of depression, mood disorders, social disorders, Parkinson's disease and other related disorders.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter