You are here
Interleukin Inhibitors Market Worth $74.6 Billion by 2026 | CAGR: 17.4%: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global interleukin inhibitors market size is expected to reach USD 74.6 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a CAGR of 17.4% over the forecast period. This can be attributed to a strong pipeline with upcoming launches of late-stage pipeline drugs.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Psoriatic arthritis and IBD are projected to register fastest growth through to 2026
- IL-17 is likely to overtake IL-23 as the leading type by 2026
- IL-5 inhibitors for asthma to witness strong growth in the near future
- Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit the fastest regional growth
- Despite the high price of IL-inhibitors, favorable reimbursement policies are likely to provide affordability and support market penetration
Read 103 page research report with TOC on "Interleukin Inhibitors Market Size, Share & Trend Analysis Report By Application (Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Asthma, IBD), By Type (IL-17, IL-23), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2026" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/interleukin-inhibitors-market
The therapeutic landscape in this market is becoming increasingly competitive, as drugs are compared in head-to-head trials to determine superiority in terms of safety, efficacy, and tolerance. For instance, UCB's bimekizumab is currently under investigation in three such trials against Humira (trial name: BE SURE), Stelara (BE VIVID), and Cosentyx (BE RADIANT)-indicated for plaque psoriasis.
Furthermore, increasing investments on various clinical trials and strategic alliances between pharmaceutical companies and research organizations for development of novel molecules are few major contributors to interleukin inhibitors market growth. For instance, Genentech (F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.) has collaborated with Massachusetts General Hospital for developing Actemra (tocilizumab) for the treatment of giant cell arteritis.
Rise in consumer awareness about various autoimmune diseases and their treatment options is anticipated to impel demand. For instance, Arthritis Ireland launched an awareness campaign for rheumatoid arthritis, educating the public about different treatment options and significance of early diagnosis. In addition, the European Federation of Crohn's & Ulcerative Colitis Association offers various initiatives to create awareness among patients suffering from Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD).
Grand View Research has segmented the global interleukin inhibitors market based on application, type, and region:
- Interleukin Inhibitors Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Interleukin Inhibitors Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Interleukin Inhibitors Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Pharmaceuticals Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Prenatal and New-born Genetic Testing Market – Increasing prevalence of genetic diseases such as Down syndrome, Edward syndrome and Patau syndrome in new born and prenatal is the high impact rendering driver for the growth of prenatal and new-born genetic testing market.
- Scleroderma Diagnostics And Therapeutics Market – Increasing prevalence of scleroderma and rising incidences of genetic mutations coupled with drastic changes in environment is the high impact rendering divers for scleroderma diagnostics and therapeutics market.
- Anti-inflammatory Peptides Market – Anti-inflammatory peptides market is expected to grow over the forecast period owing to the increasing incidences of diseases such as autoimmune diseases, inflammatory bowel disease, multiple sclerosis, and psoriasis.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter