You are here
Immunoassay Market Size Worth $25.41 Billion by 2025 | CAGR: 5.0%: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global immunoassay market size is expected to reach USD 25.41 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period. Extensive usage of immunoassay techniques for detection of infectious and chronic diseases is the prime factor driving the growth. In addition, launch of novel products coupled with rapid technological advancements are anticipated to drive the market. For instance, Quidel Corporation received CE mark approval in 2018 for its product Sofia, which is a Quantitative Vitamin D Assay used with Sofia instrument.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Reagents and kits accounted for a significant market share of about 72.0% in 2018, owing to extensive application of the products
- Closed-ended systems is expected witness a profitable CAGR over the forecast period due to associated advantages, such as sterility, and cheaper rates as compared to open-ended systems
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness significant CAGR over the forecast period due to rising healthcare spending and healthcare investments by many companies
- Key players operating in the immunoassay market are Quidel Corporation; Ortho Clinical Diagnostics; Roche Diagnostics; and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. among others
- The industry participants engage in extensive research activities to develop novel immunoassays for diagnosis of infectious and chronic diseases.
Read 146 page research report with TOC on "Immunoassay Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Reagents & Kits, Software & Services), By Technology (RIA, EIA, Rapid Test), By Application, By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/immunoassay-market
Moreover, collaborations and partnerships among medical device giants are expected to provide new growth platforms for immunoassay techniques, such as radioimmunoassay, rapid tests, and enzyme immunoassays among others. For instance, Roche Diagnostics and GE Healthcare entered into a partnership to develop and market digital clinical decision systems in January 2018. This partnership aided in improving cancer and critical care.
Furthermore, automation has benefits such as efficiency and optimal usage of labor and space in laboratories. Thus, the immunoassay market is witnessing lucrative growth as some players are introducing automated laboratory systems, point-of-testing compact, and portable assay tests. For instance, launch of innovative products such as compact and portable ichroma II by Boditech Med, Inc., which is an FDA-approved fluorescence scanning instrument used for influenza screening.
North America held a significant market share in 2018, attributed to high R&D investments by pharmaceutical and medical device manufactures and favorable government insurance policies. For instance, in May 2018, a bill was approved by the U.S. congress, as per which an individual can try unproven medical aids, which includes drugs, medications, and devices, in case of severe illness.
Find more research reports on Medical Devices, by Grand View Research:
Grand View Research has segmented the global immunoassay market on the basis of product, technology, application, end use, and region:
· Immunoassay Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Reagents & Kits
- Analyzers/ instruments
- Open-ended Systems
- Closed-ended Systems
- Software & Services
· Immunoassay Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Radioimmunoassay (RIA)
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA)
- Chemiluminescence Immunoassays (CLIA)
- Fluorescence Immunoassays (FIA)
- Rapid test
· Immunoassay Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Therapeutic drug monitoring
- Infectious disease testing
- Autoimmune diseases
· Immunoassay End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Blood banks
- Clinical laboratories
- Pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Academic research centers
· Immunoassay Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Asia Pacific
- Sri Lanka
- New Zealand
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Advanced Parenteral Drug Market - Advanced parenteral drug delivery market is expected to register growth during the forecast period. A steady rise in the number of parenteral drug administration has led to increase in demand
- Acid Citrate Dextrose (ACD) Tubes Market – The Global ACD (Acid citrate dextrose) tubes market is expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period owing to the increasing demand of blood and blood components storage in hospitals
- Irradiation Apparatus Market - Irradiation apparatus market is expected to experience growth due to technology upgrading, increasing its demand in the pharmaceutical and medical industries.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter