You are here
Hydrocolloids Market Size Worth $13.61 Billion by 2025 | CAGR: 6.5%: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, July 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global hydrocolloids market size is expected to reach USD 13.61 billion by 2025, as per a new report by Grand View Research Inc. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. Hydrocolloids find application in radiology as a suspending agent, suppositories, slow release capsules, emulsions, surgical lubricants, and as a carrier of topical medicaments, which is expected to drive the market growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Growing demand for processed food due to the convenience is expected to positively impact hydrocolloid market in the forthcoming years
- Processed foods market has seen healthy growth in recent past and is projected to witness high growth in near future
- The ability of hydrocolloids to reduce the fat content by dispersing water and acting as a fat replacer in food products is expected to propel their demand as consumers are increasingly preferring low-fat and low-calorie food products
- The shortage of resources and vulnerability to seasonal changes cause volatility in the raw material pricing is propelling manufacturing costs and limiting the market growth
- Rise in population coupled with rising disposable income, translates into an enhanced standard of living, particularly in the developing regions. This is anticipated to result in a steady growth in demand for specialty and processed food products
Read 150 page research report with TOC on "Hydrocolloids Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Gelatin, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Alginates, Pectin, Guar Gum, Carboxy Methyl Cellulose), By Function, By Application, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/hydrocolloids-market
Rapid urbanization coupled with improved consumer lifestyle with more emphasis on healthy, diet-friendly, nutritious, and natural products is fueling the demand for convenience and packaged foods, which, in turn, is likely to propel the product consumption. Additionally, growing consumer awareness regarding the benefits of nutritional food is further propelling the demand for hydrocolloids in developing countries, such as China and India.
Europe and North America are projected to play a substantial role even after losing their market share to Asia Pacific and Latin America. Asia Pacific and Latin America are expected to accomplish the highest gains in near future. A large number of health-conscious individuals are embracing a healthier lifestyle with the foremost importance on the healthy food choices offered by various food and beverage companies.
The key players in the hydrocolloids market are inclined towards new product launches, which is expected to augment the growth. In August 2018, Cargill announced its plans to invest USD 150 million in Brazil production facility to keep up with the increasing demand for pectin.
Grand View Research has segmented the hydrocolloids market on the basis of product, function, application, and region:
- Hydrocolloids Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Xanthan Gum
- Guar Gum
- Gum Arabic
- Carboxy Methyl
- Cellulose, Agar
- Locust Bean Gum
- Hydrocolloids Function Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Hydrocolloids Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Food & Beverage
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Hydrocolloids Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Find more research reports on Renewable Chemicals Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Sophorolipids Market – Growing importance of cleaning agents for oil spills in energy sector on account of reducing exposure to marine life located in offshore is expected to have a positive impact on sophorolipids market.
- Air Freshener Market – Global air freshener market has witnessed growth over the past few years owing to change in consumer trends and perceptions.
- Direct Methanol Fuel Cell (DMFC) Market – Strong electronics demand coupled with the need for clean energy is projected to positively impact the global direct methanol fuel cell (DMFC) market over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter