You are here
Glucokinase Pipeline Review Report, H2 2019 - Analysis by Indication, Stage of Development, Mechanism of Action, Route of Administration and Molecule Type
DUBLIN, Jan. 14, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Glucokinase - Pipeline Review, H2 2019" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report outlays comprehensive information on the Glucokinase (Hexokinase D or Hexokinase 4 or GCK or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
It also reviews key players involved in Glucokinase (Hexokinase D or Hexokinase 4 or GCK or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Glucokinase (Hexokinase D or Hexokinase 4 or GCK or EC 126.96.36.199)
- The report reviews Glucokinase (Hexokinase D or Hexokinase 4 or GCK or EC 188.8.131.52) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Glucokinase (Hexokinase D or Hexokinase 4 or GCK or EC 184.108.40.206) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Glucokinase (Hexokinase D or Hexokinase 4 or GCK or EC 220.127.116.11) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Glucokinase (Hexokinase D or Hexokinase 4 or GCK or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to Buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Glucokinase (Hexokinase D or Hexokinase 4 or GCK or EC 22.214.171.124)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Glucokinase (Hexokinase D or Hexokinase 4 or GCK or EC 126.96.36.199) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Featured News & Press Releases, 2019
- Nov 25, 2019: Hua Medicine's global first-in-class drug was presented at 2019 Scientific Meeting of CDS
- Nov 11, 2019: Hua Medicine's pivotal phase III monotherapy trial of dorzagliatin, a dual-acting glucokinase modulator, achieves primary efficacy endpoint in patients with type 2 diabetes
- Nov 08, 2019: Hua Medicine to release phase III 24-weeks topline data of Dorzagliatin monotherapy trial (HMM0301) on November 12
- Oct 03, 2019: vTv to Host Key Opinion Leader Event to Discuss the Type 1 Diabetes Treatment Landscape and Emerging Therapies as Adjuncts to Insulin
- Sep 18, 2019: vTv Therapeutics presents additional positive data from the phase 2 Simplici-T1 study in patients with type 1 diabetes at 55th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes
- Aug 30, 2019: Hua Medicine completes patient enrollment for Phase III combination with metformin trial of dorzagliatin
- Jun 06, 2019: vTv Therapeutics announces positive topline results from part 1 of the Phase 2 Simplici-T1 trial in patients with Type 1 Diabetes
- Jun 04, 2019: Hua Medicine - Business & Pipeline Update
- Apr 23, 2019: Hua Medicine initiates first combination study of Dorzagliatin with SGLT-2 in the United States
- Mar 01, 2019: Hua Medicine completes patient enrollment for Phase III monotherapy trial of dorzagliatin
- Jan 31, 2019: Hua Medicine initiates first combination study of Dorzagliatin with a DPP-4 inhibitor in the United States
- Jan 16, 2019: vTv Therapeutics announces publication of comprehensive data in Science Translational Medicine detailing the discovery and clinical development of TTP399, including results of phase 2 AGATA study
- Eli Lilly and Co.
- Hua Medicine Shanghai Ltd.
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sanwa Kagaku Kenkyusho Co. Ltd.
- Teijin Pharma Ltd.
- vTv Therapeutics Inc.
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u7rful
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/glucokinase-pipeline-review-report-h2-2019---analysis-by-indication-stage-of-development-mechanism-of-action-route-of-administration-and-molecule-type-300986738.html
SOURCE Research and Markets