You are here
Global Whole Genome and Exome Sequencing Markets, 2019-2023 - Diagnostic Factors / Interpreting the Code Otherwise / Changes in Agriculture/ Fertility Technology Comes of Age / Pathogen Challenges
DUBLIN, July 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Whole Genome and Exome Sequencing Markets by Research, Clinical, Direct to Consumer, AgriBio & Tumor including Test Price and Volume Forecasts with Executive and Consultant Guides 2019 to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Will all newborns receive Whole Genome Sequencing at birth? How fast will Direct to Consumer Testing grow? What sequencing technology will take the lead? What's holding the industry back? Where are the over 800 locations that have high throughput devices?
A plummeting of costs for Whole Genome Sequencing is creating a gold rush for market players. New consumers, new technologies, new specializations. In a situation reminiscent of the birth of the internet industry a wide range of well-funded players are racing for market share on a truly global stage. The report forecasts the market size out to 2023. The report includes detailed breakouts for 14 countries and 5 regions.
Tumor Cell Sequencing? Direct to Consumer? Gene Expression? Find out about the technology in readily understood terms that explain the jargon. What are the issues? Find opportunities and pitfalls. Understand growth expectations and the ultimate market forecasts for the next five years.
Our research makes you an expert in your organization. Get our research team working for you by ordering all, or a portion, of this comprehensive report. Your credit card order sends the report to your inbox instantly. Check all your licensing options but don't worry, your order is available as a credit if you wish to upgrade to more information. We wrote this report and we are ready, by phone or email, to help you use it. As always, assistance, and additional specific data is provided without additional charges.
Key Topics Covered:
i. Whole Genome Sequencing Market - Strategic Situation Analysis
ii. Guide for Executives, Marketing, Sales and Business Development Staff
iii. Guide for Management Consultants and Investment Advisors
1. Introduction and Market Definition
1.1 Whole Genome Sequencing Definition In This Report
1.1.1 Whole and Exome Sequencing
1.1.2 Research and Clinical
1.1.3 Direct to Consumer
1.1.5 Tumor Cells
1.2 The Genomics Revolution
1.3 Market Definition
1.3.3 Revenue Market Size
1.4 U.S. Medical Market and laboratory Testing - Perspective
1.4.1 U.S. Medicare Expenditures for laboratory testing
1.5 Sizing the Genome - Not What You Think
1.5.1 Cost, Price and Genome Size, Pricing Practice
2. Market Overview
2.1 Market Participants Play Different Roles
2.1.1 Instrument Manufacturer
2.1.2 Independent lab specialized/esoteric
2.1.3 Independent lab national/regional
2.1.4 Independent lab analytical
2.1.5 Public National/regional lab
2.1.6 Hospital lab
2.1.7 Physician lab
2.1.8 DTC Lab
2.1.9 Sequencing Labs.
2.1.10 Audit body
2.2 Whole Genome Sequencing -Markets, Examples and Discussion
2.2.1 Direct to Consumer - Two Approaches
188.8.131.52 The New Age of Medical Information
184.108.40.206 Dangers in DTC-WGS - Health Costs and Regulation
220.127.116.11 Newborn and Prenatal - A Brave New World
18.104.22.168 DTC - How Many Segments?
2.2.2 Research Markets
22.214.171.124 Research Funding and Capital Expense
126.96.36.199 WGS Datasets Preferred
188.8.131.52 Existing research repurposed
184.108.40.206 Organism Wide Market
220.127.116.11 Service Suppliers Respond
2.2.3 Clinical - Understanding Germline and Somatic
18.104.22.168 Somatic - Chasing Mutations and Pharmacogenomics
2.2.4 Pathogen Testing
22.214.171.124 The Hepatitis C Story
126.96.36.199 Will the Microbiology Department Disappear?
2.2.5 AgriBio - Big Business
188.8.131.52 GMO is Here to Stay
184.108.40.206 WGS Benefits and Risks
220.127.116.11 The New Agriculture
2.3 Industry Structure
2.3.1 Hospital's Testing Share
2.3.2 Economies of Scale
2.3.3 Instrument Manufacturer Role
2.3.4 Healthcare Industry Impacts - Still Struggling
18.104.22.168 Can the Healthcare Industry Adapt?
22.214.171.124 Genetic Counselling as an Industry
126.96.36.199 WGES Adoption and Cannibalization
188.8.131.52 The Meaning of Grail
2.4 Profiles of Key Companies
- 10x Genomics, Inc
- 23andME Inc.
- Ancestry.com LLC
- BGI Genomics Co. Ltd
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Color Genomics
- Complete Genomics, Inc. - A BGI Company
- Dante Labs
- Datar Cancer Genetics Limited
- Fabric Genomics
- GE Global Research
- Gene by Gene, Ltd.
- Genomic Health
- Genomics England
- Genomics Personalized Health (GPH)
- Grail, Inc.
- Human Longevity, Inc
- Invitae Corporation
- MNG Labs
- Nebula Genomics
- Novogene Bioinformatics Technology Co., Ltd
- Omega Bioservices
- ORIG3N, Inc.
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies
- Pacific Biosciences
- Perkin Elmer
- Qiagen Gmbh
- Roche Molecular Diagnostics
- Roswell Biotechnologies
- Stratos Genomics
- Sure Genomics, Inc.
- Veritas Genetics
3. Market Trends
3.1 Factors Driving Growth
3.1.1 Diagnostic Factors
3.1.2 Interpreting the Code Otherwise.
3.1.3 Changes in Agriculture.
3.1.4 Fertility Technology Comes of Age
3.1.5 Pathogen Challenges
3.2 Factors Limiting Growth
3.2.1 Increased Competition Lowers Price
3.2.2 Lower Costs
3.2.3 Healthcare Cost Concerns Curtail Growth.
3.2.4 Wellness has a downside
3.2.5 GMO Opposition Movement
3.3 Sequencing Instrumentation
3.3.1 Instrumentation Tenacity.
3.3.2 Declining Cost of Instruments Changes Industry Structure.
3.3.3 LISTING of CURRENT NGS INSTRUMENT SPECIFICATIONS.
3.3.4 Oxford Nanopore
184.108.40.206 What is Oxford Nanopore Sequencing?
220.127.116.11 What can Oxford Nanopore Sequencingt be used for?
18.104.22.168 Oxford Nanopore Products
3.3.5 Long Reads - Further Segmentation
3.3.6 Linked Reads
3.3.7 Targeted Sequencing Adopts CRISPR
3.3.8 New Sequencing Technologies
4. WGES Recent Developments
4.1 Recent Developments - Importance and How to Use This Section
4.1.1 Importance of These Developments
4.1.2 How to Use This Section
- Dante Labs Launches GenomeL, Long Reads Human Whole Genome Sequencing
- Machine-learning system used to diagnose genetic diseases
- Whole Genome Sequencing for healthy creates controversy
- 100,000 whole genomes sequenced in the NHS
- Nebula Genomics Offers FREE Whole Genome Sequencing
- Veritas Genetics has time limited WGS offer for $199
- Veritas Genetics Launches Two New Whole Genome Sequencing Products
- BGI unveils a powerful new sequencer
- State of California Funds $2M Whole-Genome Sequencing Pilot
- Rapid genome sequencing could revolutionize health care
- Human Longevity Launches Whole Genome Product, MassMutual Partnerships
- $1500 to sequence newborns in China
- Newborns to Get Whole Genome Sequencing
- Konica Minolta to buy Ambry Genetics, deal worth up to $1 billion
- PerkinElmer Launches Clinical Whole Genome Sequencing Services
- WGS and AI help clinicians scale precision oncology
- Veritas Genetics Buys Curoverse
- Dante Labs Partners With Amazon UK for Special 349 Whole Genome Sequencing
- Toolbox Genomics Launches Personalized Wellness App in Sequencing.com's Revolutionary
- App Market
- CDC invests in WGS to help states respond to infectious disease threats
- IBM Watson impresses in WGS brain tumour analysis
- OneOme, Genome.One Partner to Offer Genetic Risk, PGx Service in Australia
- WGS aids in Salmonella outbreak control
- Nine Centres use Oxford Nanopore MinION to Sequence Human Genome
- Esperite and BGI Genomics sign a strategic agreement to offer Whole Genome
- Sequencing on a large scale
- Easily Affordable Whole-genome Sequencing is Goal of Mayo Collaboration with Veritas
- Regeneron Partners With AbbVie, Alnylam, AstraZeneca, Biogen, Pfizer to Sequence UK
- Biobank Samples
- MedGenome Expands Its NGS Capabilities and Forays Into Single-Cell Sequencing
- Genomics England Adopts Edico's Dragen For NGS Analysis
- BGI Says It Will Slash Cost of Gene Testing to $300
- Position Statement Spells Out Fetal Diagnostic Sequencing Recommendations
- Stratos Genomics Raises Funds to Ready for Commercialization
- Whole genome sequencing identifies new genetic signature for autism
- Inova, Veritas Genetics Partner to Offer Whole-Genome Sequencing, Interpretation
- Dante Labs Announces 10,000 European Genome Project
- PerkinElmer Extends Clinical Whole Genome Sequencing Services
- Personalis Signs New Genome Sequencing Services Contract With VA
- NorthShore Enlists Ambry Genetics for Whole-Exome Sequencing
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8pnm6b
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-whole-genome-and-exome-sequencing-markets-2019-2023---diagnostic-factors--interpreting-the-code-otherwise--changes-in-agriculture-fertility-technology-comes-of-age--pathogen-challenges-300887942.html
SOURCE Research and Markets