You are here
Global Stevia Market was 895 Million US$ in 2018 and is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 3.84% Between 2019 and 2025 - Valuates Reports
BANGALORE, India, April 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Stevia Market estimated revenue in the year 2018 was $895 million with a growing CAGR of 3.84% between 2019 and 2025. In the world wide, China is the largest manufacturing market region in the world. Pure Circle, GLG Life Tech Corp, Julong High-tech are the global leading manufacturers of stevia.
Stevia Rebaudiana (Bertoni) is a South American plant native to Paraguay that traditionally has been used to sweeten beverages and make tea. The word "Stevia" refers to the entire plant and its components, only some of which are sweet. The sweet tasting components of the stevia plant are called steviol Glycosides.
Steviol Glycosides can be isolated and purified from the leaves of the stevia plant and are now added to some foods, beverages and tabletop sweeteners in the U.S. and elsewhere. Stevia is a delicious alternative to table sugar. Stevioside, 6-18% composing of the stevia leaf, is also the most prevalent glycoside in the leaf and has been tested to be approximately 300 times sweeter than sugar, making it measurable by the drop or pinch, vs Tablespoon or cup. Other sweet constituents include steviolbioside, rebausiosides A-E, and dulcoside A.
The various contributors involved in the value chain of the product include manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, intermediaries, and customers. The key manufacturers in this market include
PureCircle, GLG Life Tech Corp, Julong High-tech, Biolotus Technology etc. with key regions North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific etc.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Purecircle Limited
- Qufu Xiangzhou Stevia
- Zhucheng Haotian
- Cargill (Evolva)
For full list of manufacturers click here: https://reports.valuates.com/sreport/QYRE-Othe-2170/Global_Stevia_Market_Report_History_and_Forecast_20142025_Breakdown_Data_by_Manufacturers
Geographically, this reports are segmented into several key regions, with sales, revenue, market share and growth Rate of Stevia in these regions, from 2014 to 2025, covering
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Turkey etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia and Vietnam)
- South America (Brazil etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt and GCC Countries)
By The Product Type, the market is primarily split into
- Reb-A Series
- STV Series
- Glucosyl Stevia By the end users/application, this report covers the following segments
- Daily Chemical
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Stevia market size (value & volume) by company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Stevia market by identifying its various sub-segments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Stevia manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Stevia with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To project the value and volume of Stevia submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Stevia are as follows:
History Year: 2014-2018
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (K MT). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Stevia market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
- Raw material suppliers
- Regulatory bodies, including government agencies and NGO
- Commercial research & development (R&D) institutions
- Importers and exporters
- Government organizations, research organizations, and consulting firms
- Trade associations and industry bodies
- End-use industries
Global Stevia Extract Market Research Report
Asia-Pacific has the largest global export quantity and manufacturers in Stevia Extract market, while the North America is the second sales volume market for Stevia Extract in 2017.
Global Stevia Extract market size will increase to 790 Million US$ by 2025, from 440 Million US$ in 2018, at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period. In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Stevia Extract.
This report researches the worldwide Stevia Extract market size (value, capacity, production and consumption) in key regions like United States, Europe, Asia Pacific (China, Japan) and other regions.
Global Stevia/Stevia Rebaudiana Market
In the world wide, China is the largest manufacturing market region in the world. Pure Circle, GLG Life Tech Corp, Julong High-tech are the global leading manufacturers of stevia. The Global capacity is over in 2011-2012, and the materials were shortage and the price of materials increased, leading to the decrease of the global production in 2014.
The global Stevia/Stevia Rebaudiana market is valued at 340 million US$ in 2018 and will reach 450 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 3.8% during 2019-2025. The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the Stevia/Stevia Rebaudiana market based on company, product type, end user and key regions.
For U.S. Toll Free Call +1(425) 388-2538
For IST Call +91-8040957137
SOURCE: Valuates Reports