You are here
Global Medical Nonwoven Disposables Industry Report 2020 - Disposable Synthetic Gloves Making a Mark
DUBLIN, March 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Medical Nonwoven Disposables - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Medical Nonwoven Disposables market worldwide is projected to grow by US$5 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 7.1%.
Surgical, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 6.9%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$7.9 Billion by the year 2025, Surgical will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 6% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$176.3 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$152.5 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets.
In Japan, Surgical will reach a market size of US$413.1 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 10.4% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.4 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East.
All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Ahlstrom-Munksj Oyj
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Berry Plastics Corporation
- Domtar Corporation
- First Quality Enterprises Inc.
- Freudenberg Performance Materials
- Georgia-Pacific LLC
- Halyard Health Inc.
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Medline Industries Inc.
- Medtronic plc
- PAUL HARTMANN AG
- Precision Fabrics Group Inc.
- Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget
- UniCharm Corporation
Total Companies Profiled: 98
Key Topics Covered
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Nonwovens - Indispensable to Medical Sector
- Recent Market Activity
- Increasing Emphasis on Cost Control to Drive Demand for Nonwovens
- Improving Healthcare Expenditure to Drive Demand
- Developing Countries: Future Growth Opportunities
- Risk of Pandemics: Sustained Demand for Medical Textiles
- Focus on Prevention of HAIs: A Major Growth Factor
- Fiber Technology to Control HAIs
- Versatility of Manufacture of Nonwovens Creates New Possibilities
- Technology Advances Bring in End-use Product Innovations
- Developments in Nonwoven Fabrics
- Experimenting with Nanotechnology
- Plasma Gains Interest in Nonwovens Research
- Nonwovens in Place of Foams in Wound Dressings - A Potential Market
- Adult Incontinence Products Market: An Overview
- Low Penetration of Incontinence Products: Future Growth Potential
- Product Innovation: A Key Trend in Incontinence Market
- Product Trends in Incontinence Market
- Manufacturers Look to Expand Consumer Base
- Institutional Sales Dominate Incontinence Products Market
- Growing Prominence of Online Channel for Incontinence Products
- Threat from Substitutes & Sanitary Products Manufacturers
- Rising Share of Private Labels
- Competitive Landscape
- SCA's Market Position in Incontinence Products Market by Geographic Regions/Countries
- Investments in New Lines Galore as Demand Surges
- Surgical Gowns & Drapes: Vital for Safe Healthcare
- High Penetration Characterizes Developed Markets
- Increasing Focus on Reducing Nosocomial Infections Helps Growth
- Surgical Masks: First Line of Defense against Infections
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Medical Nonwoven Disposables Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2020 & 2029
- Graying Population Spurs Growth of Medical Nonwovens
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Nonwovens: Disposability and Flexibility Provide an Edge over Woven Products
- Women - The Major Target Segment
- Innovative Products Drive Adult Incontinence Marketplace
- Product Diversification Underway
- Developments in Airlaid to Help Incontinence Producers
- Pre-Assembling Technique of Production for Greater Cost Efficiency
- Challenges Posed by Use of Acrylic Acid in Diapers
- Disposable Synthetic Gloves Making a Mark
- Custom Procedure Trays Pose Challenge to Surgical Gowns & Drapes
- Reusables Gaining Weight Due to Environmental Concerns
- Dissolvable Drapes to Save Environment
- Disposable Vs Reusable Drapes: Suiting the Needs
- Technology Enhancement - Need of the Hour
- A Penchant for Thinness
- Cost - A Key Issue
- Cost Issues Put Spunbonded Nonwoven Ahead in Surgical Gowns
- Competition in the Spunlaced Nonwoven Market
- Increasing Nonwoven Waste: A Cause of Concern
- Minimally Invasive Procedures - A Possible Threat
- Reusables Emerge as a Potential Competitor
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i3ipq4
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets