You are here
Global Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Market Analysis Featuring Key Players ChartLogic, Inc, IBM Healthcare,Medhost and More
DUBLIN, May 13, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "EMR 2019" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The EMR 2019 report looks at the market and trends affecting electronic medical record software and related services. Included in the report are statistics influencing the industry, demographics, life expectancy, and company strategies.
This 450-page report is a complete global analysis of the EMR / EHR market. A market summary includes a total market analysis, including:
- EMR Market Analysis 2018-2023 ($ millions)
- EMR Market Breakout by Geography, Offsite vs. Cloud, Software/Service/Hardware Markets and Physician/Hospital Markets
- Revenues and Market Share of EMR Providers 2018 (in millions $)
- Market Size and Growth for Physician/Web-based EMR Market, 2018-2023 ($millions)
Revenues are based on worldwide figures. Included in the revenues are sales of software, services, consulting and replacement. The market analysis is global in nature, though trend analysis focuses on the U.S. as the largest healthcare market and the most incentivized for EMR conversion.
There are several primary issues and trends affecting the electronic medical records (EMR) industry. Demographics, increasing life expectancy, and technology innovation will continue to fuel growth in the future. New developments will also positively influence growth.
Issues and trends explored in this study include:
- Big Tech in The EMR Market
- Internet of Health Things
- Healthcare Cybersecurity
- Global Healthcare Spending Trends
- Patient Engagement
- Information Overload
- Patient Access - Blue Button Technology
- Healthcare Analytics
- Virtualization Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Artificial Intelligence and Healthcare
EMR 2019 includes a competitive analysis of leading EMR system providers. Competitors profiled include:
- ChartLogic, Inc
- Compugroup Medical Se
- Computer Programs And Systems, Inc
- Computer Sciences Corporation (Csc)
- Dedalus Healthcare Group
- Dr First/Rcop
- Emis Health
- Epic Systems Corporation
- GE Healthcare (Virence Health)
- Greenway Health, LLC
- Henry Schein Micromd
- IBM Healthcare
- IMS Maxims
- Intersystems Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Philips Group)
- Kronos Incorporated
- McKesson Corporation
- Medent Community Computer Service, Inc.
- Medical Information Technology, Inc (Meditech)
- Meditab Software, Inc
- Medsphere Systems Corporation
- Microtest Ltd.
- Nextech Medical
- Nextgen Healthcare Information Systems
- Nuesoft Technologies, Inc
- Practice Fusion
- Quality Systems, Inc (Renamed Nextgen Healthcare)
- Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
- Telus Health
- Virence Health Technologies
- Wolters Kluwer
- WRS Health
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8uqjta
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets