You are here
Global Drug Discovery Informatics Markets 2019-2025 - Migration to Data Driven Drug Development Provides the Cornerstone for Growth in the Market
DUBLIN, Aug. 9, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Drug Discovery Informatics - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Drug Discovery Informatics market worldwide is projected to grow by US$2 Million, guided by a compounded growth of 11.3%
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments. Sequencing & Target Data Analysis, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 12.9%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market.
Poised to reach over US$1.2 Million by the year 2025, Sequencing & Target Data Analysis will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 14% growth momentum.
Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$150.9 Thousand to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$184.4 Thousand worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Sequencing & Target Data Analysis will reach a market size of US$83.4 Thousand by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 10.4% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$324.5 Thousand in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include
- Certara USA
- Charles River Laboratories International
- Collaborative Drug Discovery, Inc.
- Dassault Systmes
- Gvk Biosciences Pvt.
- IBM Corporation
- Jubilant Life Sciences
- Novo Informatics Pvt.
- Openeye Scientific Software
- Schrodinger Llc
- Selvita Sa
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Drug Discovery Informatics: A Prelude
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Drug Discovery Informatics Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares by Segment
- Sequencing & Target Data Analysis (Function) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- Docking (Function) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
- Molecular Modelling (Function) Competitor Revenue Share (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Library Preparation (Function) Market Share Shift by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Software (Solution) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- Services (Solution) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Robust Drug Discovery Investments in Response to Growing Global Disease Burden Provides the Foundation for Growth in the Market
- Growing Global Disease Burden Intensifies the R&D Urgency for New & Potent Drugs: Global Disease Burden (In Million DALYs (Disability-Adjusted Life Years)) for the Years 2015, 2017 & 2019
- Rising Drug Development Spending Acts as the Chief Catalyst for the Adoption of Drug Discovery Informatics: Global Pharmaceutical R&D Spending (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- Migration to Data Driven Drug Development Provides the Cornerstone for Growth in the Market
- Growing Focus on Optimizing Hit to Lead (H2L) Processes in Early Stage Drug Discovery to Benefit Growth of Drug Discovery Informatics/Chemoinformatics
- Growing Use of In-Silico Methods in Drug Development Bodes Well for the Use of Informatics
- The Rise of Nanoinformatics as the New Era of Research in Nanomedicine Marks the Beginning of Use of Informatics in Nanomedicine
- Exploding Commercial Opportunity for Nanomedicine Bodes Well for the Growth of Nanoinformatics: Global Nanomedicine Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- Cloud Computing Emerges to Play a Key Role in Bioinformatics
- Cost Benefits Over In-House Informatics Helps Expand the Commercial Visibility of Outsourced Informatics
- Continuously Evolving CRO Industry Highlights the Growing Importance & Value of Pharma R&D Outsourcing: Global Contract Research Organization (CRO) Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- Robust Adoption of Bioinformatics Services Highlights the Growing Dominance of Informatics Outsourcing Over Traditional In-House Informatics: Global Bioinformatics Services Market (In US$ Billion) by Service Type for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- Competitive Challenges Faced by the Pharma Industry & the Ensuing Need for Decision Support Tools & Collaborative Discovery Opens the Flood Gates of Opportunity for Drug Discovery Informatics
- Rising Global Healthcare Spending Spurs Government Focus On Cost Containment Driving Pharma Companies to Cut Drug Prices by Reducing Research Costs: Global Healthcare Spending (In US$ Trillion) by Government, Private & Consumer Out-of-Pocket for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2025
- Productivity Gains, Acceleration of Speed & Success of Drug Discovery Research Drive Adoption of Drug Discovery Informatics
- Move Towards Value-Based Care & the Resulting Emergence of the Era of Precision Medicine Catalyzes the Commercial Value of Drug Discovery Informatics
- Robust Outlook for Precision Medicine Strengthens the Business Case for Drug Discovery Informatics: Global Market for Precision Medicine (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Drug Discovery Informatics Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Sequencing & Target Data Analysis (Function) Market Share Analysis (in %) of Leading Players in the US for 2019 & 2025
- Docking (Function) Competitor Revenue Share (in %) in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Molecular Modelling (Function) Market Share Breakdown (in %) of Major Players in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Library Preparation (Function) Market in the US: Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Company for 2019 & 2025
- Software (Solution) Competitor Market Share Breakdown (in %) in the US for 2019 & 2025
- Services (Solution) Market: Revenue Share Breakdown (in %) of Key Players in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Dwindling Government Funding Support for Healthcare R&D, A Major Challenge for Growth in the Country
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Drug Discovery Informatics Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Sequencing & Target Data Analysis (Function) Market Share (in %) by Company in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Docking (Function) Market Share (in %) of Major Players in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Molecular Modelling (Function) Competitor Market Share Analysis (in %) in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Library Preparation (Function) Market in Europe: Competitor Revenue Share Shift (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Software (Solution) Competitor Market Share (in %) Positioning in Europe for 2019 & 2025
- Services (Solution) Key Player Market Share Breakdown (in %) in Europe: 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d24qu0
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-drug-discovery-informatics-markets-2019-2025---migration-to-data-driven-drug-development-provides-the-cornerstone-for-growth-in-the-market-300899350.html
SOURCE Research and Markets