You are here
Global Cold Pain Therapy Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts 2019-2025: Market is Projected to Grow by $666 Thousand
DUBLIN, Aug. 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Cold Pain Therapy - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Cold Pain Therapy market worldwide is projected to grow by US$666.6 Thousand, guided by a compounded growth of 4.8%.
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments. OTC Products, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.2%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market.
Poised to reach over US$1.7 Million by the year 2025, OTC Products will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 6% growth momentum.
Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$48 Thousand to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$121.6 Thousand worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, OTC Products will reach a market size of US$124.9 Thousand by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 4.4% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$108.2 Thousand in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- 3M Company
- Beiersdorf Ag
- Custom Ice
- Djo Global
- Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical
- Johnson & Johnson
- Medline Industries
- Performance Health
- Rohto Pharmaceutical
- Romsons Group Of Industries
- Unexo Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Cold Pain Therapy Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares by Segment
- OTC Products (Product) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- Prescription Products (Product) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Cold Pain Therapy Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- OTC Products (Product) Market Share Analysis (in %) of Leading Players in the US for 2019 & 2025
- Prescription Products (Product) Competitor Revenue Share (in %) in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Cold Pain Therapy Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- OTC Products (Product) Market Share (in %) by Company in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Prescription Products (Product) Market Share (in %) of Major Players in Europe: 2019 & 2025
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ss5qed
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets