You are here
Embolic Protection Devices Market Size Worth $1.7 Billion by 2026: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, June 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global embolic protection devices market size is expected to reach USD 1.7 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period. Rising incidences of cardiovascular and neurovascular diseases and growing adoption of minimally invasive diseases are propelling the market growth. Rising demand for technologically advanced embolic devices and increasing healthcare expenditure, resulting in huge funding and investments from multinational companies, are fueling the R&D in the global medical devices industry. This factor is also contributing toward the market growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Distal filter devices segment emerged as the largest segment owing to high demand for these devices
- Neurovascular diseases accounted for the largest share in the application segment owing to the rising cases of neurological disorders
- North America led the global embolic protection devices market with the largest share in 2017 and is likely to maintain this trend over the estimated period
- Growing adoption of minimally invasive surgeries and increasing demand for novel technologies are facilitating the dominance of this region
- The industry in the Asia Pacific is projected to witness swift growth during the forecast period owing to rapidly improving healthcare infrastructure and large target population base
- Some of the key companies include Boston Scientific Corp.; Edward Lifesciences; Abbott Laboratories; Medtronic Plc; Cardinal Health, Inc.; Claret Medical, Inc.; and Innovative Cardiovascular Solutions, LLC
Read 111 page research report with TOC on "Embolic Protection Devices Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Distal Occlusion, Proximal Occlusion Systems), By Application (CVDs, Neurovascular Diseases), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2026" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/embolic-protection-devices-market
On the other hand, the product failures and recalls may limit the market growth. Low reimbursement for stenting and presence of alternative treatment methods, such as the use of drugs, may also imped the market development. However, factors such as a rise in the number of Trans-catheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) procedures will support the market expansion. The number of TAVR centers in U.S. has increased from 156 in 2012 to 511 in 2017, and approximately 35,000 patients underwent TAVR in 2016 in U.S. alone. The distal occlusion systems segment is expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global embolic protection devices market on the basis of grade, product, application, and region:
- Embolic Protection Devices Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Distal Occlusion Devices
- Proximal Occlusion Devices
- Distal Filters
- Embolic Protection Devices Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Neurovascular Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases
- Embolic Protection Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Medical Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Smart Contact Lenses Market – The lens consists of a wireless chip and a miniaturized glucose sensor. A tiny pinhole in the lens allows for tear fluid to ooze into the sensor to measure blood sugar levels.
- Smoke Evacuation System Market – The factors that propel the growth of the global Smoke Evacuation System Market include rising obese population, commendations for the usage of smoke evacuators, demand for minimally negligible invasive surgeries, high market demand for smoke evacuators, disposable income, high-tech developments, increasing geriatric population, etc.
- Stretcher Accessories Market – A stretcher is a device used to move patients who are in need of medical help. Stretchers are primarily used for hospital-care situations by emergency medical services, military and search and rescue personnel.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519