You are here
Contact Lens Solution Market Size Worth $3.73 Billion by 2025 | CAGR 4.6%: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global contact lens solution market size is expected to reach USD 3.73 billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 4.6% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing number of cosmetic lens wearers and a rise in the participation of outdoor sporting and recreational activities are some of the key factors projected to drive the growth. These Solution are used for disinfecting, cleaning, and wetting the contact lenses. They are also used for storing the contacts when not being used. This factor is anticipated to further fuel the demand for the solution.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Market players focus on launching multi-purpose Solution for various coating technologies such as HydraPEG
- An increasing number of clinical trials for the approval of contact lens Solution for multiple uses is a key trend observed in the market
- Asia Pacific is expected to register significant growth over the forecast period, owing to the large-scale adoption of contact lens
- The contact lens solution market key players areAlcon Laboratories, Inc. (Novartis AG); Bausch + Lomb, Incorporated; Allergan; Ciba Vision; CLB VISION; CooperVision, Inc.; FreshKon; INTEROJO Co. Ltd.; Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.; and Menicon Co., Ltd.
Read 100 page research report with ToC on "Contact Lens Solution Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Multi-purpose, Hydrogen peroxide-based), By Volume, By Material, By Distribution Channel, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/contact-lens-solution-market
A variety of contact lens Solution are available, which are customized based on the type of material used in contact lenses. The Solution are also made available in varied volume categories for the enhanced convenience of the users, including occasional and daily wearers. Contact lens solution can be purchased directly from the practitioners, e-commerce sites, and through the retail network. The Solution available in the market are either multipurpose, which contain preservatives or hydrogen peroxide-based, which are used as enzymatic and daily cleaners.
In the type segment, the hydrogen peroxide-based segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR over the forecast period. By volume, the 480ml segment is expected to hold to continue holding the largest market share over the forecast period. On the basis of material, the demand for Solution used in silicone hydrogel is expected to register the highest market share. This is due to an increase in R&D activities to enhance the capabilities of soft lenses used for manufacturing contact lenses. Factors, such as increasing concerns regarding infections and dryness in eyes is anticipated to drive the demand for contact lens Solution.
Grand View Research has segmented the global contact lens Solution market based on type, volume, material, distribution channel, and region:
- Contact Lens Solution Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Hydrogen peroxide-based
- Contact Lens Solution Volume Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Contact Lens Solution Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Gas permeable lens
- Silicone hydrogel lens
- Hybrid lens
- Contact Lens Solution Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Eye Care Practitioners
- Contact Lens Solution Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Specialty & Chemicals Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Sulfur Coated Urea Market– The major factor that propels the growth of the global sulfur coated urea market include rising concerns in the agriculture segment such as strict regulatory framework on conventional fertilisers, eutrophication, etc.
- Xylitol Building Block Market – Increasing elastomer demand in packaging, automotive, electrical & electronics, transportation, insulation, construction and household industries is expected to drive the xylitol building block market growth over the forecast period.
- Thermoplastic Polyester Engineering Resins (TPER) Market – Increasing demand and production of automobiles industry in emerging economies such as China and India are expected to drive market growth for global thermoplastic polyester engineering resins.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter