You are here
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Market Analysis, Market Size, Epidemiology, Leading Companies and Competitive Analysis by DelveInsight
LAS VEGAS, March 20, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome total cases are expected to increase at a CAGR of 0.8% for the study period.
- The United States accounts for the highest Complex Regional Pain Syndrome market size in comparison with EU5 and Japan among 7MM.
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome patients in the 7MM was 253,603 in 2017.
- CRPS epidemiology analysis shows higher population in the United States with 179,441 cases in 2017.
DelveInsight launched Complex Regional Pain Syndrome - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast- 2028
- CRPS market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the CRPS epidemiology and CRPS market in the 7 MM (United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The CRPS market report provides the insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- The CRPS market report provides global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
- The CRPS market report provides an edge that will help in developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the CRPS market.
"The epidemiology is segmented on the basis of gender and types. In terms of gender, females are more frequently affected by CRPS as compared to males, while in terms of types, CRPS I accounts for the maximum number of cases as compared to CRPS II".
The overall dynamics of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies such as Neridronate, BHV-5000, PPP001, AXS-02 and many others.
The CRPS treatment is restricted to palliative care and symptom-based interventions such as Non-opioid analgesics (Paracetamol, NSAIDs, Nefopam etc.), Weak opioid analgesics (Tramadol, Codeine/Acetaminophen, Opium/PCM etc.), Strong opioid analgesics, Co-analgesics (Corticosteroids, Antiepileptics, Antidepressants, Tricyclic Antidepressants, SNRIs, Bisphosphonate, IV Bisphosphonate, Calcitonin, Ketamine etc.), Local treatment (Joint infusion of corticosteroids, Lidocaine cream, Lidocaine patch, Capsaicin, NSAIDs etc.) and others (including Physiotherapy, surgery, Psychological interventions etc.) The key players in CRPS market are:
Get a demo of the report: https://bit.ly/2UPlTDC
- Abiogen Pharma/Grünenthal
- BioHeaven Pharmaceticals
- Tetra Bio-Pharma
- Axsome Therapeutics
And many others
And many others
Table of contents
1 Key Insights
2 CRPS Market Overview at a Glance
3 Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Disease Background and Overview
4 CRPS Epidemiology and Patient Population
5 Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Total Cases In 7MM
6 United States CRPS Epidemiology
7 EU5 CRPS Epidemiology
7.1 Germany CRPS Epidemiology
7.2 France CRPS Epidemiology
7.3 Italy CRPS Epidemiology
7.4 Spain CRPS Epidemiology
7.5 United Kingdom CRPS Epidemiology
8 Japan CRPS Epidemiology
9 Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Treatment and Management
10 Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Unmet Needs
11 Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Emerging Therapies
11.1 Key Cross Competition
11.2 Neridronate: Abiogen Pharma/Grünenthal
12 Complex Regional Pain Syndrome 7MM Market Analysis
12.1 CRPS Key Findings
12.1 Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Market Size in 7MM
13 United States: Market Outlook
14 EU-5 Countries: Market Outlook
14.1 CRPS Germany Market Size
14.2 CRPS France Market Size
14.3 CRPS Italy Market Size
14.4 CRPS Spain Market Size
14.5 CRPS United Kingdom Market Size
15 CRPS Japan Market Outlook
16 CRPS Market Drivers
17 CRPS Market Barriers
19 Delveinsight Capabilities
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.