You are here
ChromaCode to Host Corporate Workshop, Present New HDPCR Tick-Borne Panel Data at the ASM Clinical Virology Symposium (CVS) 2019
CARLSBAD, Calif., May 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- ChromaCode, Inc., a next generation molecular diagnostic company using data science to significantly enhance multiplexing capabilities on existing life science instrumentation, today announced that it will host a corporate workshop and present multiple posters during the upcoming Clinical Virology Symposium (CVS), which is hosted by the American Society for Microbiology (ASM) and being held May 5-8, 2019 at the Savannah Convention Center in Savannah, Georgia.
The corporate workshop will feature two global thought leaders in molecular diagnostics, Dr. David Hillyard and Dr. Glen Hansen, and will focus on the value of ChromaCode's proprietary High Definition Polymerase Chain Reaction (HDPCR™) technology and the HDPCR™ Tick-Borne Pathogen (TBP) Panel RUO. Launched in late 2018, the TBP Panel is the Company's first commercial test and the only available multiplex PCR test capable of simultaneously detecting nine of the most common tick-borne pathogens in a single test.
Details of the presentations include:
Corporate Workshop – Monday, May 6th, 1:00–2:30 p.m.
- Corporate Workshop: Data Science-Driven Multiplex Testing for Tick-Borne and Respiratory Pathogens with ChromaCode's High-Definition PCR (HDPCR™)
- Presenters: David Hillyard, MD, Medical Director Molecular Infectious Diseases at ARUP Laboratories
Glen Hansen, PhD, Medical Director, Clinical Microbiology and Molecular Diagnostics at Hennepin County Medical Center
- Location: Grand Ballroom Salon E
Poster Session – Monday, May 6th, 4:30-6:00 p.m.
- Poster #27: Evaluation of a High-Definition Multiplexed PCR Assay for the Detection of Tick-Borne Pathogens
Posters Session – Tuesday, May 7th, 4:30-6:00 p.m.
- Poster #47: Expansion of Multiplexing Capability with Novel qPCR and dPCR Multiplexing Technology
- Poster #48: Improved Strain Variant Identification and Detection with Novel Multiplex qPCR and dPCR Technology
For more information, please visit ChromaCode in Booth #446.
Based in Carlsbad, CA, ChromaCode is redefining molecular testing through data science. ChromaCode's HDPCR™ multiplexing technology is the unique coupling of widely-used, low-cost chemistries with proprietary software using data science algorithms empowering the enormous, global installed base of real-time and digital PCR instrumentation to perform multiplex testing at a very low cost. Using HDPCR™, ChromaCode is seeking to expand global access to multiplex testing, reduce healthcare costs, and provide solutions for unmet healthcare needs faster. www.ChromaCode.com
The Ruth Group
The Ruth Group
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chromacode-to-host-corporate-workshop-present-new-hdpcr-tick-borne-panel-data-at-the-asm-clinical-virology-symposium-cvs-2019-300842666.html
SOURCE ChromaCode, Inc.