You are here
CFN Media Podcast -- The U.S. Cannabis Market: New Promise, Persistent Constraints
SEATTLE, WA , July 24, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CFN Media Group (“CannabisFN”), a leading creative agency and media network serving the global cannabis industry, today announced launch of episode number six in its podcast series, CFN Insider, that provides an insider’s view into the global cannabis industry featuring experts across all markets and segments.
In this episode, we take a look at some of the latest developments:
- FDA Approves GW Pharma's Epidiolex
- Impact on rescheduling cannabis and DEA's rescheduling possibilities (isolate vs. cannabis plant)
- Resulting investment plays (cannabinoid drug developers, hemp extracts)
- Legalization Roundtable: State cannabis programs are flourishing (on both coasts) and fairing well under the Trump Administration on a macro level in light of the Cole Memo rescission, but federal restraints persist
Guests on the podcast include:
- Matt Karnes, Greenwave Advisors
- Rod Knight, Knight Law
- Seth Goldberg, Duane Morris LLP
- Livia San Nicolas, CEO of New Game Compliance
- Justin Hobson, Lane Powell
If you’re interested in sponsorship opportunities or becoming a guest expert, please contact CFN Media via e-mail at email@example.com.
Learn how to become a CFN Media client company, brand or entrepreneur: http://www.cannabisfn.com/become-featured-company/
Download the CFN Media iOS mobile app to access the world of cannabis from the palm of your hand: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cannabisfn/id988009247?ls=1&mt=8
Or visit our homepage and enter your mobile number under the Apple App Store logo to receive a download link text on your iPhone: http://www.cannabisfn.com
About CFN Media
CFN Media (CannabisFN), the leading creative agency and media network dedicated to the worldwide cannabis industry, helps marijuana businesses and companies attract investors, customers (B2B, B2C), capital, and publicity. Private and public marijuana companies and brands in the US and Canada rely on CFN Media to grow and succeed.
CFN Media launched in June of 2013 to initially serve the growing universe of publicly traded marijuana companies across North America. Today, CFN Media is also the digital media choice for the emerging global brands.
CONTACT: Contact: CFN Media Frank Lane 206-369-7050 firstname.lastname@example.org