You are here
Cardiac Surgery Instruments Market Size Worth $2.7 Billion by 2026: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global cardiac surgery instruments market size is expected to reach USD 2.7 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a CAGR of 6.6%. Increase in the number of cardiac surgeries & procedures and technological advancements are some factors expected to drive the market. Moreover, high incidence of cardiac diseases and availability of various surgical procedures are expected to boost the adoption of cardiac surgery instruments during the forecast period.
Key suggestions from the report:
- North America accounted for the largest share of over 40.0%, owing to favorable reimbursement policies, local presence of key players, and increase in number of heart patients as well as government initiatives
- Asian countries are estimated to show highest growth rate, driven by advancing technology, increasing investments, improving reimbursement scenarios, low cost of treatment, and increasing medical tourism
- Forceps segment accounted for the highest share and is expected to exhibit the highest growth rate
- Based on application, coronary artery bypass grafting captured the largest share and is expected to be the fastest growing segment
- Some of the major players are KLS Martin Group; Sklar Surgical Instruments; B. Braun Melsungen AG; Teleflex Incorporated; Symmetry Surgical, Inc; STILLE; Cardivon Surgical Inc.; Delacroix-Chevalier (France); Boss Instruments Ltd (U.S.); Wexler Surgical (U.S.); Medicon eG (Germany); Surgins (U.K.); Scanlan International (U.S.); Rumex International Co. (U.S.); and SIM Surgical (U.S.).
Read 110 page research report with ToC on "Cardiac Surgery Instruments Market Size, Share &Trends Analysis Report By Product (Forceps, Clamps, Scissors), By Application (Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting, Heart Valve Surgery), By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2015 - 2026" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cardiac-surgery-instruments-market
Technological advancements in the field of cardiac surgery instruments are considered a key driver of this market. Several key players are investing in R&D for launching innovative and novel products. Moreover, sedentary & poor lifestyle, which result in diabetes, obesity, & poor diet; smoking; and excessive alcohol consumption have also increased the predisposition to heart diseases.
Furthermore, increase in aging population and rising healthcare expenditure in emerging economies are among the factors likely to boost the number of cardiac surgeries during the forecast period. These factors are anticipated to positively influence revenue generation. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the global healthcare spending is anticipated to increase to USD 18.28 trillion by 2040, growing at a CAGR of 2.6%. According to WHO, the world's population aged 60 years and above is expected to reach 2 billion by 2050, from 900 million in 2015.
Grand View Research has segmented the global cardiac surgery instruments market report on the basis of product, application, end use, and region:
- Cardiac Surgery Instruments Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- Needle Holders
- Cardiac Surgery Instruments Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft
- Heart Valve Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Heart Transplant
- Cardiac Surgery Instruments End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Cardiac Surgery Instruments Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Medical Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Brain Cancer Diagnostics Market – The market size drivers for the growth of brain cancer diagnostics are expected to propel by technological developments, improvements in diagnostics machines.
- Breast Lesion Guidance Systems Market – This shocking rise in the incidence of breast cancer has resulted in an increasing awareness about the disease among women and a rise in the number of screening and imaging techniques in the market.
- Veno-Venous Extracorporeal Life Support (VV ECLS) Devices Market – The factors that drive the growth of the global Veno-Venous Extracorporeal Life Support (VV ECLS) Devices market include increasing patient pool suffering from cardiovascular and cardiopulmonary diseases.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter