You are here
Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in West Bloomfield
WEST BLOOMFIELD, Mich., June 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Athletico Physical Therapy has opened a new location in West Bloomfield on Monday, June 17th and is conveniently located in the strip mall down the street from Henry Ford Hospital. Athletico is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout the state of Michigan.
"West Bloomfield is a great location because there is a mix of business, schools, and community parks that many people are involved with," said Rebecca Weiner, PT, DPT and Clinic Manager of Athletico West Bloomfield. "I am excited to help these community members get back on their feet and meet their goals with physical therapy so they can live the active lifestyle they want to live."
To learn more, or to schedule a free assessment, visit www.athletico.com/WestBloomfield.
Services available at Athletico West Bloomfield include:
- Physical therapy – Our physical therapists treat you to reduce pain, improve or restore mobility, and to help you remain at your optimal health without further risk of injury. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache treatment, concussion therapy and more.
- Free assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. If needed, we may begin treatment immediately, no referral necessary. Please note, restrictions apply.
- Work injuries – We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers' compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
- Headache rehabilitation – Our headache specialists provide treatment for headaches that fall into the cervicogenic and migraine categories. Physical therapy can decrease and/or resolve the intensity and frequency of headache symptoms, as well as improve your function, mobility and quality of life.
- Massage therapy – Not only do patients love massage therapy, but this service is also the perfect complement to any rehabilitation program. Massage therapy is effective for preventative care, as well as general wellness, relaxation and injury prevention.
- Functional Movement Screens™ – This screen identifies functional limitations in athletes so that our experts can design exercises to address the issue. This can help you improve athletic performance and minimize the risk of future injury.
Additionally, Athletico West Bloomfield:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don't need to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings, late evenings and Saturdays.
- Schedules each initial evaluation quickly, sometimes the same or next day, but always within 24-48 hours.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 475 locations throughout twelve states with more than 5,000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, "Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation" by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers' compensation, women's health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free assessment in-clinic or now online with our virtual free assessments, visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.
Eric White | Weber Shandwick
312.988-2237 | firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/athletico-physical-therapy-opens-in-west-bloomfield-300870882.html
SOURCE Athletico Physical Therapy