You are here
Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in Glendale
GLENDALE, Ariz., Feb. 5, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Athletico Physical Therapy has opened a new location in Glendale on Monday, February 3rd and is conveniently located in the Gateway Village shopping center, next to Tailgaters Sports Bar & Grill. Athletico is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout the state of Arizona.
"I am very excited to return to the Glendale area to aid the community in achieving their functional and health goals," said Joshua Youngberg, PT, DPT, Clinic Manager of Glendale North. "I strive to provide a positive and upbeat clinic environment to improve the rehabilitation process."
To learn more, or to schedule a free assessment, visit www.athletico.com/GlendaleNorth.
Services available at Athletico Glendale North include:
- Physical therapy – Our physical therapists treat you to reduce pain, improve or restore mobility, and to help you remain at your optimal health without further risk of injury. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache treatment, concussion therapy and more.
- Free assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. If needed, we can begin treatment immediately, no referral necessary. Please note, restrictions apply.
- Work injuries – We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers' compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
Additionally, Athletico Glendale North:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don't need to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings and late evenings.
- No referral or prescription needed to start treatment.
- Schedules each initial evaluation quickly, sometimes the same or next day, but always within 24-48 hours.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 525 locations throughout twelve states with more than 5,500 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, "Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation" by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers' compensation, women's health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free assessment in-clinic or now online with our virtual free assessments, visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.
CONTACT: Eric White | Weber Shandwick
312.988-2237 | firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/athletico-physical-therapy-opens-in-glendale-300999632.html
SOURCE Athletico Physical Therapy