You are here
Antinuclear Antibody Test Market Size Worth $2.36 Billion by 2025: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, May 14, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global antinuclear antibody test market size is expected to reach USD 2.36 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 12.5% over the forecast period. Rising adoption of ANA test coupled with government initiatives to treat autoimmune disorders is likely to drive the market. Furthermore, rising incidence of autoimmune disorders is projected to fuel the growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Reagents and assay kits was the largest segment in 2017. It is likely to witness fastest growth over the forecast period due to wide usage and rise in a number of reagent rental agreements
- Immunofluorescence assay led the market in terms of market share in 2017 owing to superior sensitivity compared to other available techniques
- ELISA is expected to be the fastest growing segment over the forecast period. Increasing adoption of these tests is attributed to easy automation and handling without high level of operator skill
- Rheumatoid arthritis segment is projected to hold largest market share, mainly due to high prevalence of the disease
- North America was the largest region in terms of revenue in 2017, followed by Europe. Both are the most well-established regions in terms of the adoption of ANA testing and make up most of the existing market
- Asia Pacific is likely to be the fastest growing region over the forecast period due to unmet clinical needs and need for better diagnosis. Rising government initiatives and clinical research activities for advanced diagnostics are expected to further fuel growth
- Key players operating in the antinuclear antibody test market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; Alere Inc.; Bio-Rad Laboratories; Trinity Biotech PLC; Zeus Scientific, Inc.; Inova Diagnostics; Immuno Concepts; Erba Diagnostics, Inc.; Euroimmun AG; and Antibodies Inc.
Read 110 page research report with TOC on "Antinuclear Antibody (ANA) Test Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product, By Technique (ELISA, Immunofluorescence Assay), By Application (Rheumatoid Arthritis, SLE), By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/antinuclear-antibody-ana-test-market
Antinuclear Antibody (ANA) testing is an important tool to diagnose and manage autoimmune diseases such as Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) and rheumatoid arthritis. According to the Lupus Foundation of America, at least 5 million people globally and around 1.5 million people in U.S. have a form of lupus. Around 16,000 new cases are registered every year. The disease mostly affects women of childbearing age. SLE accounts for almost 70% of all cases of lupus. The high prevalence of autoimmune disorders is one of the factors driving the market.
Extension of ANA from a test for SLE to a test for any autoimmune diseases has boosted the usage of antinuclear antibody testing. An increase in ANA demand may also be due to the factors such as expanded role of primary care physicians in healthcare delivery systems. In addition, rising R&D activities and government initiatives regarding early diagnosis of autoimmune disorders have triggered the demand for ANA tests.
Grand View Research has segmented the global antinuclear antibody test market on the basis of product, technique, application, end use, and region:
- Antinuclear Antibody Test Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Reagents & Assay Kits
- Software & Services
- Antinuclear Antibody Test Technique Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Immunofluorescence Assay
- Multiplex Assay
- Antinuclear Antibody Test Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Antinuclear Antibody Test Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
Find more research reports on Clinical Diagnostics Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Anatomic Pathology Market – Broadening applications of anatomical pathology in uncovering and managing different kinds of medical conditions is a major factor expected to accelerate the growth of this Anatomic Pathology market in the near future.
- Cardiopulmonary Stress Testing Systems Market – The rising prevalence of cardiovascular and pulmonary disorders such as arrhythmia and heart valve imbalance are the major factors driving the cardiopulmonary stress testing systems.
- G-Protein Coupled Receptors (GPCRs) Market – The G-protein coupled receptors (GPCRs) market is expected to witness a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the major factors such as increasing demand of GPCRs in ADME toxicity studies and drug discovery processes and ongoing patent expiration of blockbuster drug molecules.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter