You are here
Alzheimer's Disease - Global Clinical Trials Review; H2, 2019
DUBLIN, Jan. 13, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Alzheimer's Disease Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2019" clinical trials has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This clinical trial report provides an overview of Alzheimer's Disease clinical trials scenario.
The report provides top line data, including an overview of trial numbers and their average enrollment in top countries conducted across the globe. The report offers coverage of disease clinical trials by region, country (G7 & E7), phase, trial status, end points status and sponsor type. The report also provides prominent drugs for in-progress trials (based on number of ongoing trials).
The report enhances the decision making capabilities and helps to create an effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global clinical trials landscape
- The report provides top level data related to the clinical trials by Region, Country (G7 & E7), Trial Status, Trial Phase, Sponsor Type and End point status
- The report reviews top companies involved and enlists all trials (Trial title, Phase, and Status) pertaining to the company
- The report provides all the unaccomplished trials (Terminated, Suspended and Withdrawn) with reason for unaccomplishment
- The report provides enrollment trends for the past five years
- The report provides latest news for the past three months
Reasons to Buy
- Assists in formulating key business strategies with regards to investment
- Helps in identifying prominent locations for conducting clinical trials which saves time and cost
- Provides top level analysis of Global Clinical Trials Market which helps in identifying key business opportunities
- Supports understanding of trials count and enrollment trends by country in global therapeutics market
- Aids in interpreting the success rates of clinical trials by providing a comparative scenario of completed and uncompleted (terminated, suspended or withdrawn) trials
- Facilitates clinical trial assessment of the indication on a global, regional and country level
Key Topics Covered
- Report Guidance
- Clinical Trials Report Coverage
- Clinical Trials by Region
- Clinical Trials and Average Enrollment by Country
- Top Five Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in Asia-Pacific
- Top Five Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in Europe
- Top Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in North America
- Top Five Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in Middle East and Africa
- Top Five Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in Central and South America
- Clinical Trials by G7 Countries: Proportion of Alzheimer's Disease to Central Nervous System Clinical Trials
- Clinical Trials by Phase in G7 Countries
- Clinical Trials in G7 Countries by Trial Status
- Clinical Trials by E7 Countries: Proportion of Alzheimer's Disease to Central Nervous System Clinical Trials
- Clinical Trials by Phase in E7 Countries
- Clinical Trials in E7 Countries by Trial Status
- Clinical Trials by Phase
- In Progress Trials by Phase
- Clinical Trials by Trial Status
- Clinical Trials by End Point Status
- Subjects Recruited Over a Period of Time
- Clinical Trials by Sponsor Type
- Prominent Sponsors
- Top Companies Participating in Alzheimer's Disease Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Prominent Drugs
- Clinical Trial Profile Snapshots
Latest Clinical Trials News on Alzheimer's Disease
- Nov 26, 2019: New study by TauRx shows a minimum dose of Hydromethylthionine could slow cognitive decline and brain atrophy in mild-to-moderate Alzheimer's Disease
- Nov 20, 2019: Athira Pharma to present phase 1 data for NDX-1017 in oral presentation at 2019 clinical trials on Alzheimer's Disease (CTAD) Conference
- Nov 20, 2019: Cognition Therapeutics to give webcast presentation at Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference on December 3, 2019
- Nov 20, 2019: New research demonstrates second direct link between inflammasome activation and Alzheimer's Disease
- Nov 20, 2019: Tonix Pharmaceuticals completes pre-IND meeting with FDA for TNX-102 SL as a clinical candidate for alcohol use disorder
- Nov 19, 2019: Oligomerix and Feinstein Institutes publish In Vivo Alzheimer's Disease treatment data
- Nov 18, 2019: Karuna Therapeutics announces KarXT met primary endpoint in Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Acute Psychosis in Patients with Schizophrenia
- Pfizer Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Eisai Co. Ltd.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Novartis AG
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Allergan PLC
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- The Lundbeck Foundation
For more information about this clinical trials report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hrm41u
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets