You are here
Achaogen to Host Conference Call and Webcast of Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results on November 8, 2018
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Nov. 02, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Achaogen, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKAO), a biopharmaceutical company discovering, developing and commercializing innovative antibacterial agents to address multi-drug resistant (MDR) gram-negative infections, today announced that it will report its third quarter financial results on Thursday, November 8, 2018 before the open of financial markets. Following the results announcement, company management will host a conference call and webcast discussion of the results and provide a general corporate update. Access to the event can be obtained as follows:
LIVE access on Thursday, November 8, 2018
- 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time / 5:30 a.m. Pacific Time
- Telephone 866-952-8559 (domestic) or 785-424-1745 (international); conference ID: ACHAOGEN
- Webcast available at: http://public.viavid.com/index.php?id=131683
- Telephone replay will be available for 30 days beginning at 11:30 a.m. ET on Thursday, November 8, 2018 by calling 844-512-2921 (domestic) or 412-317-6671 (international); conference ID: ACHAOGEN
- Webcast replay will be available on the Achaogen website at www.achaogen.com and will be archived for 30 days following the presentation
Achaogen is a biopharmaceutical company passionately committed to the discovery, development, and commercialization of innovative antibacterial treatments for MDR gram negative infections. Achaogen's first commercial product is ZEMDRI, for the treatment of adults with complicated urinary tract infections, including pyelonephritis. The Achaogen ZEMDRI program was funded in part with federal funds from the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA). The Company is currently developing C-Scape, an orally administered beta-lactam/beta-lactamase inhibitor combination, which is also supported by BARDA. Achaogen is also developing a new aminoglycoside program, which is supported by CARB-X. All product candidates are investigational, have not been determined to be safe or efficacious, and have not been approved for commercialization. For more information, visit the Achaogen website at www.achaogen.com.
Source: Achaogen, Inc.
© 2018 Achaogen, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Media and Investor Contact