You are here
Achaogen to Host Conference Call and Webcast of Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results on August 6, 2018
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., July 24, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Achaogen, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKAO), a biopharmaceutical company developing and commercializing innovative antibacterial agents to address multi-drug resistant (MDR) gram-negative infections, today announced that it will report its second quarter 2018 financial results on Monday, August 6, 2018 after the closing of the U.S. financial markets. Following the results announcement, company management will host a conference call and webcast discussion of the results and provide a general corporate update. Access to the event can be obtained as follows:
LIVE access on August 6, 2018
- 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time / 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time
- Telephone 888.254.3590 (domestic) or 323.994.2093 (international); conference ID 2893252
- Webcast available at http://public.viavid.com/index.php?id=130321
- Telephone replay will be available for 14 days beginning at approximately 7:30 p.m. Eastern Time on August 6, 2018 by calling 844.512.2921 (domestic) or 412.317.6671 (international); conference ID 2893252
- Webcast replay will be available on the Achaogen website at www.achaogen.com in the Investors section and will be archived for 30 days following the presentation
Achaogen is a biopharmaceutical company passionately committed to the discovery, development, and commercialization of innovative antibacterial treatments for MDR gram-negative infections. Achaogen's first commercial product is ZEMDRI® (plazomicin), for the treatment of adults with complicated urinary tract infections (cUTI), including pyelonephritis. The plazomicin program was funded in part with federal funds from the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response, Office of the Secretary, Department of Health and Human Services, under Contract No. HHSO100201000046C. The Company is also developing C-Scape, an orally-administered beta-lactam/beta-lactamase inhibitor combination, which is currently supported by BARDA. Achaogen has other programs in early and late preclinical stages focused on other MDR gram-negative infections and additional disease areas. All product candidates are investigational, have not been determined to be safe or efficacious, and have not been approved for commercialization. For more information, visit the Achaogen website at www.achaogen.com.
Ashley R. Robinson
LifeSci Advisors, LLC
Denise T. Powell
Red House Consulting, LLC
Source: Achaogen, Inc.
© 2018 Achaogen, Inc. All Rights Reserved.