You are here
20/20 Imaging Introduces Top-Rated, Hospital-Grade Wireless Flat Panel Detector to the Mobile X-ray Market
CRYSTAL LAKE, Ill., Oct. 02, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 20/20 Imaging, a division of Konica Minolta Healthcare Americas, Inc., is bringing its top-rated wireless Digital Radiography (DR) Flat Panel Detector, MOMENTUM DR, to the mobile, non-hospital X-ray market. MOMENTUM DR was developed by Konica Minolta utilizing its AeroDR® technology. AeroDR Flat Panel Detectors have held the number one rating for customer satisfaction by MD Buyline for the last 9 quarters. In addition to high image quality and extreme durability, a key factor behind the panel’s continued top ranking is the detector’s built-in lithium ion capacitor power cell warrantied for seven years, that provides up to 4.1 hours of use on a 13-minute charge.1,2,3
With MOMENTUM DR, up to 150 digital X-rays can be captured in 4.1 hours of use, making it the ideal solution for on-the-go imaging needs in nursing homes or other non-hospital or non-clinic based sites. Since MOMENTUM DR does not use batteries that require changing, the detector is sealed with a durable and water-resistant enclosure that improves durability. No batteries results in lower cost and increased convenience.
The MOMENTUM DR panel facilitates imaging of patients who are sitting, laying down or standing as there is no tethered wire. Images are transmitted digitally to the workstation and can be available for immediate review if needed. The panel weighs only 5.5 lbs yet it has the strength to withstand up to 661 lbs.
“Mobile X-ray is a demanding imaging environment that requires durable and reliable solutions to deliver the high-quality images that clinicians need to make better decisions, sooner,” says Susan Ott, Sales Administrator for Mobile DR Sales at 20/20 Imaging. “MOMENTUM DR is the ideal detector designed to withstand the rigor of daily use in a mobile imaging environment with a high capacity to help maximize patient outcomes, productivity and return on investment. As a hospital-grade, durable panel that doesn't require battery rotation and replacement, longer charge times and warrantied for three years, MOMENTUM DR can increase uptime and help users image more patients in less time.”
- The performance may vary depending on component configurations and usage environments. The performance described here is obtained during exposures with an X-ray generator.
- Three exposures per examination; in a five-minute cycle examination (with the positioning time assumed of 20 seconds); exposures with an X-ray generator.
- The performance described here is expected when fully charged. The performance level may fluctuate depending on the usage environment and frequency of use (the ability to always obtain the performance described here is not guaranteed).
• The information, specifications, and product appearance contained herein are subject to change without notice.
• The company names and product names contained herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
About 20/20 Imaging
20/20 Imaging, a division of Konica Minolta Healthcare, is a value-added reseller of Healthcare IT, and digital imaging solutions tailored for specialties such as podiatry and chiropractic medicine. Utilizing its broad Healthcare IT and imaging expertise, and new economical DR and PACS solutions, 20/20 Imaging provides comprehensive digital imaging & IT solutions and services to a large variety of small to medium size clinical specialties.
Mary Beth Massat
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/471677f3-3c9f-4176-aa40-0fcbd90a7925