You are here
2020 Anesthesia Disposables Industry Report - Anesthesia Face Masks Witness Steady Growth
DUBLIN, March 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Anesthesia Disposables - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global Anesthesia Disposables market is projected to grow by US$208 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 4.1%.
Anesthesia Breathing Circuits, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 3.3%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$323.5 Million by the year 2025, Anesthesia Breathing Circuits will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 3.2% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$7.4 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$6.2 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets.
In Japan, Anesthesia Breathing Circuits will reach a market size of US$16.7 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 6.3% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$57.6 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East.
All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Ambu A/S
- Armstrong Medical Ltd.
- Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Hamilton Medical AG
- Intersurgical Ltd.
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Medtronic PLC
- Mercury Medical
- Smiths Medical, Inc.
- Teleflex Inc.
- Vyaire Medical Inc.
Total Companies Profiled: 56
Key Topics Covered
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Anesthesia Disposables: A Mature Market
- Recent Market Activity
- Breathing Circuits and LMAs Dominate the Market
- Developed Markets: Traditional Revenue Contributors
- Developing Countries Offer Significant Growth Opportunities
- Breathing Circuits - A Major Anesthesia Disposable Segment
- Endotracheal Tubes Market Driven by Coated Variants, Replaced by LMAs
- Increasing Concerns on Nosocomial Infections Tilt Demand towards Single-Use Products
- Anti-microbial Coatings Gain Attention in ETTs
- Increasing Availability of Cuffed ETTs to Drive Adoption in Children
- LMAs See Sizable Growth in Adoption
- Endotracheal Tubes Vs Laryngeal Mask Airways - A Comparison on Select Parameters
- Leveraging on Low Costs
- Increasing Shift towards Disposables
- Technological Advancements
- Anesthesia Face Masks Witness Steady Growth
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Anesthesia Disposables Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2020 & 2029
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Aging Population Drives Anesthesia Disposables Market
- Rise in Surgical Procedures Spurs Sales of Anesthesia Disposables
- Disposables: Vital to Reduce Cross-Contamination and HAIs
- Pediatric Airway Management - A Key Component of Intensive Care
- Spurt in Medical Tourism Offers Growth Opportunities
- Improving Healthcare Expenditure to Foster Growth
- Cardiovascular Diseases: A Significant Contributor to Market Growth
- Increasing Incidence of Cancer Bodes Well for Anesthesia Disposables
- Global Cancer Prevalence Statistics - Opportunity Indicators
- Market Gains from Increase in Cosmetic Surgeries
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/11q078
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets