You are here
Imprivata to Showcase Solutions for Positive Identity, Ubiquitous Access, and Multifactor Authentication in Healthcare at 2018 HIMSS Annual Conference
LEXINGTON, Mass., March 01, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Imprivata®, the healthcare IT security company, will showcase innovative technologies that enable care providers to address critical compliance and security challenges while improving overall productivity and the patient experience at the HIMSS18 Annual Conference & Exhibition (March 5-9 in Las Vegas).
Imprivata will feature product demonstrations, customer testimonials, and partner collaborations in booth #2854. Among the industry-leading solutions on display will be Imprivata Confirm ID, the identity and multifactor authentication platform for enterprise workflows, including EPCS, medical devices, and remote access, and Imprivata PatientSecure, the positive patient identification platform. New innovations available for demonstration include Imprivata for Community Connect, which provides Epic Community Connect affiliates with streamlined clinical workflows and consistent, fast, secure access into Epic Hyperspace, and a new collaboration with Welch Allyn to enhance security for medical devices. To receive a product demonstration at HIMSS, schedule a meeting with the Imprivata team.
Imprivata customers will present on security and clinical workflow efficiency innovations in HIMSS18 Lightning Sessions at booth #9947, including:
- Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System will present, “Considerations for Multifactor Authentication” (Session ID: LS09) on Tuesday, March 2 at 2:00 p.m. PT. The session will focus on implementing multifactor authentication for remote network access and other workflows to minimize the risk of attacks and improve security, while ensuring a seamless workflow with minimal impact to productivity.
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center will present, “Authentication Simplified at PRMC” (Session ID: LS19) on Wednesday, March 7 at 11:00 a.m. PT. The session will focus on using multifactor authentication to simplify access to patient records, improve workflow efficiency and clinician satisfaction, increase security, and improve patient safety and satisfaction.
Imprivata customers will lead presentations in the Imprivata booth to demonstrate how providers are increasing the overall productivity and efficiency of their clinical workflows securely and conveniently. Customer presentations include:
- Establishing and maintaining trust in the ever-expanding healthcare Technology Ecosystem Panel Session (Spencer G. Erman, MD, FAAFM, Vice President and Chief Medical Informatics Officer, Hartford HealthCare Assistant Clinical Professor, University of Connecticut School of Medicine; Wes Wright, CTO, Sutter Health; Anthony Guerra, editor in chief, healthsystemCIO.com)
- Doing well by doing good: Fighting opioid abuse while achieving cost savings of EPCS (John M. Kravitz, SVP/Chief Information Officer, Geisinger Health System
- Enhancing the patient experience at Sentara with positive patient identification (Tara Slone, IT Product Manager, Sentara Healthcare)
- VDI + OneSign: Done with, not done to (Wes Wright, Chief Technology Officer, Sutter Health and Monica Chesini, Engagement Manager, Technical Services, Sutter Health)
Imprivata solutions enable interoperability through integration with a robust ecosystem of technology partners including leading EHRs, VDIs, and registration workflows. Solutions will also be on display in partner booths during HIMSS18, including:
- Ascom (#4212)
- Allscripts (#2054)
- Cerner (#1832)
- Citrix (#12332 Citrix Ready Partners)
- Coretek (#8334)
- CTS (#3245)
- DSS (#4449)
- Forward Advantage (#759)
- GE (#3224)
- HP (#2837)
- Igel (#12332 Citrix Ready Partners)
- Lenovo (#2443)
- PatientWorks (#3700 SalesPoint Booth)
- Plus (#8334 Coretek Booth)
- Stratodesk (#12332 Citrix Ready Partners)
- Uniprint (#12332 Citrix Ready Partners)
- Vecna (#11310)
- Vmware (#3803)
- Welch Allyn (#3249)
- Zebra (#1421)
- Zenig (#4474 Prosiflex Booth)
Imprivata®, the healthcare IT security company, provides healthcare organizations globally with a security and identity platform that delivers ubiquitous access, positive identity management, and multifactor authentication. Imprivata enables healthcare securely by establishing trust between people, technology, and information to address critical compliance and security challenges while improving productivity and the patient experience. For more information, please visit www.imprivata.com.